Want to Buy Banjar Arowana

r.zanello

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
canada
So I wanted to post this in the Canadian Market Place, but for whatever reason I was unauthorized to post there. So as the title says I'm looking for a small banjar arowana in southern ontario. I live in Kitchener/Waterloo and I'm willing to drive. Idealy I'm looking for a red that is 7"-9" with certificate, so if anyone knows where i can get one, and what a reasonable price would be, all information would be greatly appreciated. Plus I have a Festae pair to trade, if that peaks anyone.

Cichlasomniac

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2014
Woodstock, Ontario,Canada
So I wanted to post this in the Canadian Market Place, but for whatever reason I was unauthorized to post there. So as the title says I'm looking for a small banjar arowana in southern ontario. I live in Kitchener/Waterloo and I'm willing to drive. Idealy I'm looking for a red that is 7"-9" with certificate, so if anyone knows where i can get one, and what a reasonable price would be, all information would be greatly appreciated. Plus I have a Festae pair to trade, if that peaks anyone.
Try posting in the arowana forum of Canada for better results and the right direction from arowana keepers. I'd say a banjar of that size is $4-$500 as it is a hybrid so slightly more pricey than a green or yellow imo.

r.zanello

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
canada
I tried but I have been waiting for two weeks for the administrator to authorize me so Im able to post.

Cichlasomniac

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2014
Woodstock, Ontario,Canada
I tried but I have been waiting for two weeks for the administrator to authorize me so Im able to post.
That sucks lol, you can try dragon King aquarium centre or gold garden, they are beside each other, give them a ring maby the have your banjar or 1.5.
4779 steeles Ave East, Toronto

Reactions: Djglenn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store