Search results

1. F

How's this for a deal! & Stocking suggestions

Wow, that's a really good deal! The only better deal I've seen was free.
  2. F

Rescued a Pacu

How, just how could you do that to something. I would buy them off of you in a second but sadly I also can't house them properly, Good luck finding someone who can though! Also, nice job rescuing the fish, it was the right thing to do.
  3. F

Where do you get fish?

What about an "all of the above" option for those people who get fish from all the places listed in the poll.
  4. F

Fastest Growing Preds

You said you are considering arowanas? AROWANA! AROWANA! AROWANA! :)
  5. F

looking for a starter predator!

Monsterrabbitkeepers, lol I love that. Who knows, maybe we can open up a rabbit section on mfk.
  6. F

fail of the week lmao

What is it? I get nothing? It just says no video?
  7. F

Crayfish diet?

Um, if this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct one. I haven't been on the site in a while so I don't really know if it should be in an invert section.
  8. F

Crayfish diet?

So, I have a spare 10 gallon lying around and I'm thinking of using it for a crayfish tank. I have read on them and know about them pretty much everything except one thing. What do I feed them? I read you can feed them Shrimp, Sinking pellets. Stuff like that but I want some more info on what...
  9. F

Yahoo Article About "Armored Catfish" also known as a common pleco

While reading this article I am staring at my cute little pleco. Of course it's not a common pleco but instead it's an ancistrus. He actually is pretty mean at fish who invade his area. He bites my gourami when he comes too close in his little house.
  10. F

No! They also eat small crocodiles too!
  11. F

Don't worry about it breaking through the floor. It won't. What fish are you wanting? I could suggest a couple gulper catfish but they are pretty rare to find. More common options are cichlids like oscars, red devils, flowerhorns, and stuff like that. You could have bichir like senegals in that...
  12. F

I also heard that plecos pull your legs into the water with their sucker mouths and drown you to feast on your flesh. Lol. It is a problem but people shouldn't go crazy about it.
  13. F

Help...sad..frustrated...confused..they all died..

That's because you're one of the only mfk girls on the planet. OP : Which kind of pleco was it? A common pleco could make lots of waste for your tank size and cause a problem.
  14. F

Just to stop all the whining. Try a prehistoric monster fish. It's like a couple inches. Thalassophryne Amazonica. You could keep the thing in a 20 gallon.
  15. F

Question about Common Plecos

That's cool! I'll have to try that. If the plants don't make it I know who did it then.
  16. F

I love my bushynose pleco. He's so cute and tiny. Bad thing about bushynose plecos is that there can be NO live plants at all in the tank or they will destroy them.
  17. F

whats your baby?

I really have two babies of mine but one will always surpass the other. My betta that started me back into fishkeeping is truly a little bundle of joy to have. I can handfeed her and even pet her (Yes, I know you shouldn't but it was only once). My other baby is ALSO another betta, my Betta...
  18. F

Hello, I have been wondering this for a while now. What size tank is really appropriate for a common pleco? We all know they get huge but I have really thought about how big they get and the tanks people put them in. Even a 60-70 gallon tank seems pretty tight fitting for it. I have seen a pleco...
  19. F

In the sewers, underneath us, as we sleep! What creatures lurk? What fish live!?

Seriously, you are the best story teller I've ever heard.
  20. F

In the sewers, underneath us, as we sleep! What creatures lurk? What fish live!?

How many feeders have I flushed. Wow, that could support a huge predator
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store