Search results

1. X

Amazing Coloration on My Oscar !

You can tell if its male or female during mating , otherwise you cant know unless u perform Venting which is very stressful to the fish .
  2. X

So My Jags have eggs...

You should leave the fry for 2 weeks with the parents , after that parental care will diminish . Feed the fry Hikary plankton or very fine flake food . After 6 weeks they should be 1 inch long Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. X

My Planted Fish Tank in HD

Please watch my video and give me your opinion Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. X

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. X

Micropletis beatin to a pulp by African catfish !!!

Ill have to give it a try , but first I need a Gigantic tank , so each fish can claim a separate territory .
  6. X

Maybe you are right . But its good to know that I had a full grown Oscar and a bunch of other Cichlids in that same tank when I got the catfish at 2 inches I put in that tank . A while later , when the catfish had grown to approx. 16 inches it attacked and killed my Oscar ( the biggest fish in...
  7. X

TL's POND and TANK Update! (7-12-12)

Eventually they will ! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. X

TL's POND and TANK Update! (7-12-12)

Very nice , Cant wait to see your Wallago leeri swimming in that pond !
  9. X

official dither thread!!!

Dithers should be calm durable fish that can take punishment but do not induce fights , Mbuna are nasty and territorial and always looking for a fight ... Ive had few Melanochromis aurutus in a growout that killed a 7 inch bichir and a 5 inch claias walking catfish and even a big crayfish...
  10. X

Thanks
  11. X

. Hahahahhahahha Epic quote man Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. X

Nice Oscars , I see u have an albino there . I hope u end up with a breeding couple . Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. X

No, that beautiful Oscar is in a bigger tank , its 10.5 inches long now and still retains that gorgeous patterns :)
  14. X

Most probably because your on the phone :) its an embedded video :)
  15. X

jw4gZ3rNU7U
  16. X

Fish U always wanted

1) Goliath African Tiger fish 2) bullseye snakehead 3) Arapaima 4) Nile Perch
  17. X

Bump Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. X

BUMP Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. X

8+ inches .... I thought he would be bigger any healthy Oscar can get from 1 inch to 9 in a single year . Mine is 18 months old and is 11 inches . Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. X

my Mature certified pair of temensis

Awesome Cichla !! Post more pics Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store