Search results

1. O

Clown Loach Dying

Do you use aquarium salt? They are very sensitive to it and it will kill them. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. O

What type of catfish?

Yep, that one does happen to be a paylake catch. But they do get that big and alot bigger in the ohio river. My biggest out of the river is only 60 and half lb blue cat and 46 lb flathead. But I have buddies who have caught plenty 70+ lb cats out of the river. Sent from my SGH-T889 using...
  3. O

What type of catfish?

Those are all channel cats. Heres a blue cat for you. Last sundays catch. 76 lbs Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. O

ID Plz

NTT for sure. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. O

Goonch/TSN/Dorado $50-200- Dayton, OH, PU only

First off let me straigten one thing. My door was never locked, how woulld it be locked with my python hose going out with main door wide open and hose proping open the screen door. I was in and out talking and helping your son for for a few minutes while he was finishing filling the stock tank...
  6. O

Help with pleco ID.

Noone has any input? Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. O

All pm's replied to, goonch and dorado pending. TSN still unspoken for atm. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. O

My plans to build a larger tank aren't going to happen soon enough so I have to let some of my favorites go. 24" TSN - $50 16" Golden Dorado - $100 22" Goonch (Bagrius Yarelli) - $200 May take possible trades. Looking for datnoids, maybe some silver dollars, large loaches, never know what I...
  9. O

Help with pleco ID.

I picked up a whole tank deal and there was a couple plecos I had never seen before. Have done alot of searching and think I have 1 nailed down for sure but would still like to confirm. Ok first one I think is L075 leopard pleco. I think hes a little washed out of color cause he was kept in...
  10. O

300 Gallon Tank, Black Arowana, XXL Clown Loaches - Indy - PU

Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. O

300 Gallon Tank, Black Arowana, XXL Clown Loaches - Indy - PU

Yep, right into my tanks. Thanks for the great deal, glad I got to it first, well worth it. I would say well over $1000 @ retail prices, probably $500 retail on just the 4 largest clown loaches. Heres a pic of your big girl chillin in her new home. Dont think shes 12", more around 11" or a...
  12. O

i nedd help. tank smell

Possibly a dead fish stuck under something in tank or on the floor somewhere. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. O

Show me your goonch!

Went from 7" to the size it is now in just a hair over a year. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. O

Who's got the biggest TSN on here in a tank(not pond).....

Well it isnt a giraffe nose cross for sure. Its got a full width mouth. Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. O

Who's got the biggest TSN on here in a tank(not pond).....

I can surely attest to thier growth rates. I got mine at about 6" and its right at 2' after a year. After reading these posts and looking at the pics posted I am curious as to what sub species mine is now. It said that the Pseudoplatystoma fasciatum is the most common in the trade. The snout...
  16. O

Show me your goonch!

26" Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. O

OR TRADE 960 GALLON ACRYLIC TANK W/CUSTOM STND SEE DETAILS 800 +400 SOCAL P/U

I know if I lived closer I would jump on it at that price, buy some more acrylic, cut it in half and build 2 tanks @ 8 x 4 x 2 and reinforce all corners with weld on 16. Who the hell wants a 4' tall tank anyway? Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. O

Responsible Monster Fish Keepers must:

At least own a water test kit and know what the nitrogen cycle is. Kills me how many people dont even meet these 2 simple requirements... Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. O

Cooling down tank water without expensive chiller

I agree that a couple degrees would probably not kill the cory. I would be thinking oxygenation of the water would have gone down with the higher temp and could have caused it. I keep corys in my sump to keep it clean and thats where my heaters are and they are fine. Do your fish look to be...
  20. O

Trickle Material for filter? Design questions..

The post wasnt meant as an idea considering he posted this... If hes happy with it then fine. I was simply stating how much a pain it would be to do that. If hes going to spend the time to drill the assembly and all of his filter socks he would be better off to completely redesign the holder...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store