Search results

1. H

Breeding pair of Jaguar cichlids (manganese), LAWRENCE KS.

The male is about 8 1/2 inches or so, real big brute.. the female is an inch or two smaller... Beautiful fish.. need gone by Monday morning Sent from my CRIB using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. H

Found in feeder tank

Nice, yea I had one awhile back and raised him up to about 7 inches. The cichlids never ate him and he lived with them for almost 3 years. Lol. I wonder how there getting into the feeder goldfish population? Sent from my TANK using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. H

Sexing Jags

That's a male... I love jags Sent from my TANK using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. H

Sexing Jags

Both are male. I've got a breeding pair for sale if interested, also have babies. Sent from my CAVE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. H

*in Lawrence Kansas* Or trade... Breeding pair of manganese (jags) $50

How far? How would we arrange payment? Sent from my TORNADO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. H

Bump Sent from my HOLE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. H

Sent from my CAVE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. H

This pair was sent to me from a good friend in Costa Rica when they were little. I lucked out and they were male and female. Have had 2 batches of babys and are beautiful in color. I'm ready for my next project. Sent from my CAVE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. H

Question about Crushed Coral in a Freshwater Setup, possibly "Pavestone Play Sand"?

I've used pavestone play sand for years and have never had any problems. I put the whole bag in a 10 gal bucket and rinse it well, with a hose into the bucket mixing and stiring out any debris..(let it flow over and pour over). Then I pour it in cup at a time as close to the bottom as I can to...
  10. H

Clams!

Yea I found mine ik eBay in package of 10 to see how it goes. Fairly cheap considering some of the prices I've seen from online dealers. I've got them in my 55 breeder tank that is housing my jags and there new babies. I'm definatly goin to get more a.s.a.p. its fun to watch them bury them...
  11. H

Clams!

Tryn my luck with clams,, gunna see how well they work. As soon as they came in the mail dropped them ik and 5 seconds later, they were gone.. thought my jags had eatin them but there were no shells, so I sifted through the sand. And there they were, I unburied them and I watched as they wiggled...
  12. H

Wanting black sand.. I'm in Lawrence, ks. Will travel reasonable distance

Bump Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. H

Also FT, Jaguar Cichlids

Bump Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. H

Wanting black sand.. I'm in Lawrence, ks. Will travel reasonable distance

I'm wanting some black sand, anyone have some they don't want? Can trade for some manganese if you want.. Sent from my Spacecraft using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. H

Also FT, Jaguar Cichlids

Nice.. Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. H

Also FT, Jaguar Cichlids

Nice.. yea mine are about 5 to 6 inches right now Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. H

Also FT, Jaguar Cichlids

yea thats funny that u say that because when i had a black background they were alot darker. after i took off the black background and changed it to white and changed my gravel to white they lightened up. my pair are from a exporter out of costa rica and this pair were wild caught.. im thinking...
  18. H

Update on the Jag's

There getn big! Sent from my CRIB using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. H

Also FT, Jaguar Cichlids

My breeders have there first batch ready to go, the fry are about 1/4 inch now. The more you get the better the deal. Will consider trades on aquariums Sent from my CRIB using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store