Search results

1. F

More RTC

Crusty76 is way too tight for rtc :p
  2. F

Store

+1 Sent from my HTC Desire using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. F

Aussie Lungfish, questions suggestions and ideas?

Im going to do a 8foot bio type of the mary river (qld lungfish natural habitat) as i only live less than 100kms away, collect dw , rocks and plants from the river, mary river turtle, mary river cod, and of course the qld lungfish :D
  4. F

spawning the South American Lungfish

They spawn the queensland lungfish (aul) here in large tubs, seeing them over a metre long wild in the mary river is so awesome!
  5. F

Catching non native cichlids

A few of our waterways are infested with the tilapia cichlid, and after the qld floods in 2010 alot of other aquarium fish entered the water ways, hear stories about ppl catching massive jack dempseys n peacock bass lol
  6. F

Help stock a 8'x2'x2'

Queensland lungfish (Australian) peacock bass, giant gourami, gars, datnoid, clown knife, or a heap of festae and electric blue jack dempseys
  7. F

compatibility with Jags ?

Red devils, cubans
  8. F

Wtb asian arowanas

Yeh cheers been keeping an eye on both those sites, thought id see whos on here too :D
  9. F

Wtb asian arowanas

Between qld n south nsw i am going for a drive soon, keen on some silvers, but wont discriminate against watever :D
  10. F

Yellow Gourami

What suburb / state
  11. F

WTB : Peacock Bass, Stingray and Birchirs

Geez thats exy for rays mate, bloke up here in qld breed pups n sells $300 each.o_O
  12. F

Mangrove jack

At under water world they have about 30 odd full grown barra and 1 massive jack in the same tank :) Sent from my HTC Desire using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. F

finally setting up a puffer and archer fish setup.

Butter bream aka monos, moses perch
  14. F

Mangrove jack for trade

Meh all good ill go catch another one :D
  15. F

Mangrove jack for trade

What is your phone number?
  16. F

Mangrove jack for trade

How much are u after, wud u been keen in a sleepy cod? Or i will see what else i can dig up lol, or how much ? Is he in fresh or salt / brackish? Im up noosa so easy :D
  17. F

Mangrove jack for trade

Where abouts?
  18. F

finall descision period. tiger oscar 75 gallon

My first tank was a two foot tank with a few small africans, then i bought a baby oscar and as he grew i said to my wife o look i need a bigger tank and got her to agree to getting a 6 foot hehe thats y i did it
  19. F

Feeding fishing bait.

I had some left over pilchards from fishing, werent smelly, looked ok, so i put one in a tank that had an oscar, green terror, some jade perch and bullrouts (fresh water stone fish) the oscar had a go at it and ate almost 1/3 of the dead pilchard, left for a few hours came back and found all the...
  20. F

Pepperming Bristlenose

They love to eat zuchinni, you will need to weigh it down as it likes to float! Sent from my HTC Desire using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store