Search results

1. A

Thought I would share these awesome tanks with you guys

Yeah any fish big enough to see its poop would be impossible to take care of in these lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. A

Oh wow that is crazy. I feel like it would be amazing if a zoo or aquarium did a tank like this but mega Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. A

How? What is this magic that makes those float but stay under water. That's awesome Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. A

I could picture an aro in there also. I feel like there would be like a few schools of Cory cats or some bichirs in there too. That would be awesome Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. A

Yes as soon as I saw them I was very shocked they look amazing Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. A

I was on reddit and stumbled across these awesome fish tanks that don't even look like fish tanks because they are so real There is one and there is an album here http://imgur.com/gallery/tX4Pe Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. A

Fishing season 2k14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see everyone is having such great seasons! I love all the catfish you guys have been catching. I haven't really got to fish this year but I plan on fishing this weekend. My pond had a really bad winterkill and many fish died so I'm not too sure if there are fish left in it. Got a bunch...
  8. A

Wow what a monster! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. A

Browns have a mix of colors? I only suspected rainbow because of the transition from light to darker color and thanks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. A

Went fishing all day today and caught some fish. Mostly mini trout. Here is one that I have no clue what he is. I thought brook at first and then he looks like a rainbow with his coloring. Probably a hybrid And here is a mysterious fish I caught on a crank bait somehow. It grabbed his lip...
  11. A

What should I stock my pond with?

My bad wrong thread lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. A

Went fishing all day today and caught some fish. Mostly mini trout. Here is one that I have no clue what he is. I thought brook at first and then he looks like a rainbow with his coloring. Probably a hybrid And here is a mysterious fish I caught on a crank bait somehow. It grabbed his lip...
  13. A

Mostly Clear and sometimes muddy Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. A

The one side is about 90% gravel and the other is sand and Clay. The deeper side is Clay and sand. But I hope bullheads aren't in there I never caught them anyways Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. A

Ya I feel like the trout would die over the summer. Best bet would be to stock them once a year for fall Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. A

Depending on whether or not I see any fish I will. Because If all the fish are dead I won't worry about killing any live ones Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. A

Ya I figured they will eat everything but I would probably put the sunfish in fish Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. A

I was thinking for most of them about 2-3" and for the catfish like 6-8" and the sunfish maybe a few months before with possibly some perch with it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. A

Bump to see if any of the 90 People looking at it will comment Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. A

Nice! U can never have enough trilene. What kind of reel is gonna be on that rod Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store