Search results

1. C

Is this a bad idea for a 90g? Advice pls

They should be fine for a couple months, I mean fish don't grow overnight, so that will be fine. Your Venustus and Livingstonii and rostratus are probably the biggest growing capable fish, and if they aren't too big, you are fine.
  2. C

red empress male

One of the reds, like others said, will definitely color up more, but from my experience, regals can be nasty, so he will probably remain the boss, and thus your colored red empress will be a lot less colorful than the regal. Although, Emps do get nasty as they get older, so when you start to...
  3. C

Tanganyikan Tank re-planted.

Nice Cl0wn! Any ideas on whats going in the tank?
  4. C

Just finished building my 75 gallon Malawi tank

I might need to confiscate some of these fish for me :P
  5. C

Fish I.d.

Probably not a fryeri, usually not that black at that young of an age unless someone has neglected to water change, feed or do anything with it and its actually an older fish. That fish looks horrific, can we get another picture please
  6. C

Need an ID

+1
  7. C

180gallon Cichlid Tank Question

Watch on getting male and female on mbuna, they tend to get really aggressive. To solve add more cichlids :). Don't add a bunch at once because of a possible ammonia spike, just add a few like 4-7 every 2 days? Then mix up environment every time you add to spread aggression a lot :P
  8. C

so i just got a frontosa group

Those are most likely Burundi. They have VERY nice blue though. Keep up the good work, Those are probably some of the best Burundi I have seen honestly for all the blue they got on them. What are you feeding? lol. I wish you luck just watch for fin nippers :(
  9. C

Black calvus

Can we get some pics? Yes they are sensitive to water changes, but if you just keep it at the room temp they will adjust. By sensitive they mean if you throw in a 300 watt heater and heat it up 5 degrees in an hour you will have a problem lol. Try not to just feed guppies as I heard that...
  10. C

125 Gallon African Cichilds Tank

Try Davesfish.com or Azcichlidlovers or boestercichlids.com. Tank sounds awesome! You can easilly get away with like 50 Africans in a 125.
  11. C

Cichlid ID please

Frontosa, try venting to see if its male or female. Hell of a deal!!
  12. C

Green fronts? LOL :O I look forward to the vid :) Good luck
  13. C

Oh boy melanochromis a. Bred with red zebra

Sorry to hear that buddy :(
  14. C

180gallon Cichlid Tank Question

lol robert lots of fish
  15. C

Fronts are very hard to sex in my opinion. The best you can do is try venting them. They are slower growers, but can probably reach 5-6 inches in a year or a little less. I don't know exactly what to add with them, but be sure and watch the fish. A cool thing of Fronts is they have long fins and...
  16. C

ID Please

Chinx you should be fine with 20 fish lol.. I honestly don't know exactly why some have black and some don't I think it has to do with different species, that have been so bred together that when you breed you can have some recessive babies with black and some not with black. I wish you luck...
  17. C

can I have just 1

NICE! Post some pics or pm me some? :)
  18. C

ID Please

The yellow lab and electric yellow are one in the same. For catfish, if you are doing small syno's I would say like 3-5 would be perfect :)
  19. C

can I have just 1

Wheres the lady with the 180gallon tropheus tank when you need some advice on tropheus's? lolol :P
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store