Search results

1. M

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (Gar)

For your information, my gar IS local in my area and are very common! Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. M

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (Gar)

sadly just recently, my gar had some kind of illness with about 20 redish pink things coming out of his body and fins so i moved him in a 55 gallon and he got worse and i just could NOT put him down so i put him in a local pond
  3. M

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (Gar)

at least i think the oscars are. they r getting close, 1 is shaking its tail rapidly against the other and they never fought before.
  4. M

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (Gar)

he is only 9 inch and my breeding pair of oscars ( which has not bullied him yet ) are taking the pellets... thanks for the feed back!
  5. M

2,400 gallon Arapaima Gigas Tank by JohnPTC

nice tank man!!! i have a 200 gallon, 230 gallon, and a billion 0 gallon tanks!:ROFL:
  6. M

Gar behavior. Strange or normal?

and he is in a 300 gal
  7. M

Gar behavior. Strange or normal?

dont worry. i have a 9 inch alligator gar, oscars, and red tails and my gar curls up too. AND HE IS DEFENITLY NOT CRAMPED!!! it is perfectly normal. i was scared at first too.
  8. M

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (Gar)

HELP ME!!!!! My gar has been eating ONLY oscar pellets in the morning. i have not seen him EAT a feeder but he has attacked two. he is with my 5 inch jack dempsey, two 7 and 1/2 inch oscars, and himself. Y is'nt he eating?!?!?:cry::(
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store