Search results

1. F

Red tail cigar shark

Ok cool ive got a large tinfoil barb does any one have pics of there cigar sharks
  2. F

Red tail cigar shark

Hi all i live in aus and my lfs has had one of these for about a year and theres not many around here just wont to know if its worth buying its about 18inch and yes i know how big they get and does any one own one any pics or info.
  3. F

Do Barramundi learn to beg

My 2 beg even after eating always hungry.
  4. F

Giant gourami tank mate info plz

Hi i just picked up a 50+cm gg and i put it in with a large male sysphillum cichlid and within an hour the gg was chasing it around so i moved the sysphillum sorry if spelling is wrong but what fish can i put with him as ive got a lot of other fish in diff tanks or should i leave him by himself...
  5. F

Liitle Dovii, let's play guess the sex.

Nice male and nice blues, females dont have black spots on there body so its a male
  6. F

So crazy to me!!!

Nice male dovii keep us posted.
  7. F

Looking to get into Dovii's again and I had some questions

Hi ive had my male dovii since it was 3 inch now hes about 12 inchs and is in a 8 foot comm tank and is starting to get aggresive now so i dont think its a good idea to have a comm tank with a dovii cause he will own it soon or later lucky ive got a spare 7 foot tank might have to move him soon.
  8. F

Needle nose gar!

Hi i have 4 and there all good but ive got salt in my tank to prevent infections try and use salt if u dont use it, use a dose of 1 teaspoon per 10 lts of rock or sea salt and evey time u do i water change put the right dose back in for the lts u take out good luck.
  9. F

Needle nose gar!

Hi i have 4 and there all good but ive got salt in my tank to prevent infections try and use salt if u d
  10. F

Needle nose gar!

Hi i have 4 and there all good but ive got salt in my tank to prevent infections try use
  11. F

My Red Bellied Pacu won't eat!

Poor thing good luck my 60cm black pacu would eat them turtles teach them a lessen dont mess with pacu take care.
  12. F

murray cod in uk?

cold is ok just keep within the extremes the cod just wont be as active or eat as much and grow slower witch is probaly a good thing.
  13. F

murray cod in uk?

Hi im from aus and had a few over the years im growing one out now hes about 3.5 inch and eats gold fish more than half hes size can not put with other fish as they are very aggresive as for cold water they can tolerate cold water down to about 12-15c no lower as in winter here it gets down to...
  14. F

Milk spot puffer advice plz

Hi all im new to puffers and just bought a 2 inch milk spot puffer any one own a large or fully grown one out there and any advice on owning one would be good as its my first puffer thanks
  15. F

Dovii x Motaguense

Very nice looking fish
  16. F

What size tank for spotted gar

Hi all im thinking of getting a spotted gar what size tank do you need, ive got a 370gal and two 210gals and how hard are they to keep as ive never had one, ive had many fish over the years all preditory but not a gar as there harder to get in aus thanks.
  17. F

Baby Red Belly Pacu

Hi i love pacu ive got a 21inch black pacu that will eat anything even gold fish but mostly alage waffers.
  18. F

2 Big jars in 1 tank

Hi ive got 2 saratoga jardini both about 45cm they were both in diff tanks but the one in my aus native tank keeps ripping my barra and silver perch so i put it in the 340gal that the other one is in and they seem alright for now ill have to see how they,ll go cause i dont want to get rid of one...
  19. F

Any flower horn breeding info

Thats not my fish its someone post and yes ive got one 340gal and two 210 gals tanks i know the dif between a fader and a rd thanks
  20. F

New Flowerhorns

Nice fh looks like a low grade red dragon - zz flower horn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store