Search results

1. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

Thats another one of my venesta with some black smudge on his body Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

here is one of my venesta with the hole Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

i have an iphone
  4. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

well i did not get an answer in time so i put in the salt and raised temp. woke up this mourning my venesta still has the hole on the side but he is moving about more then he was last night, my nitrates when down some not much im still on 20 ppm i will keep monitoring my fish i will post pics...
  5. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

everything is neutral besides the nitrates the are almost red in not red i did a 50 % water change and added some table salt into the water and raised the water temp also my ph is at 7.8-8.0
  6. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

i dont know how to post pics from my iphone
  7. F

ASAP PLEASE HELP

my cichllids are dieying out of no where they all happen to have a hole on the side of the stomach by the gils ive had 4 fish die in the last 24 hours with the same hole on the side of the stomach has this happen to anyone and what can i do to stop it please i have alot of money invested in on...
  8. F

my 125 cichlid tank

this is a video of my brother in law and i 125 african cichlid tank its about 1 month old still work in progress and i still need to get another filter im currently running 1 fluval 406 and was told i need 2................ hope u guys enjoy the video and give me some feedback on what u guys...
  9. F

Tying to upload a video from my iphone

how do i upload a video using the app of my iphone ?
  10. F

HELP PLZ

i have had a yellow with black lines cichlid in a tank with a pleco for 6 years in a 20 gallon tank. i have upgraded to a 46 gallon bow front. i purchased a peacock cichlid a bit smaller then the yellow guy, my local fish store guys told me they would be cool but the yellow one keeps chasing the...
  11. F

NEW TO THE SITE AND CICHLID WORLD

i want to do a salt water tank because of the different colors and coral and rocks but for me to run a 125 g its gonna take me atlease 5 thousand dollars to get it to look like a decent tank. i also have a 20 gallon that one is salt water is a orange and white clown fish and a snow flake eel...
  12. F

Help Ideal Water Levels For my cichlids

i just bought my freshwater master kit to check out my levels on the water but i not sure of the nitrate or ph and the other levels that are ideal for my cichlid tank.............. i have 125 gallon tanks with about 25 1 inch and smaller fish any information would be greatly appreciated.
  13. F

NEW TO THE SITE AND CICHLID WORLD

WHATS UP EVERYONE ME AND MY BROTHER IN LAW JUST SET UP A 125 GALLON FRESHWATER TANK FOR AFRICAN CICHLIDS WE WHERE REFERRED TO THIS WEB SITE BY A COUPLE OF PEOPLE SO WE DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SHOT. FOR THE MOST PART EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL SO FAR AND I HAVE LEARNED A COUPLE OF NEW THINGS AND...
  14. F

CICHLID 125G UPDATE

WELL NO MORE FISH DIED AND WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING ALL OF THEM WHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TANK AND MOVING AROUND ALOT MORE I WILL BE GOING OUT TO GET ANOTHER FLUVAL 406 TODAY AND MORE DECORATION FOR THE LIL GUYS TO HIDE IN .... WHAT ARE OTHER TIPS YOU GUY S MIGHT HAVE FOR ME TO MAXIMIZING...
  15. F

NEW TO THE CICHLIDS WORLD NEED SOME ADVICES

yea the guy at the store told me to buy crawfish to control the waste i bought 4 he said that should be sufficient for the amount of fish i have right now did he mislead me on that or was he right also what other species of fresh water finish can live with cichlids? .............. the ph on the...
  16. F

yea make it 4 and yes ounce again i did not know anything about a cycle i guess rookie mistake now i feel like **** because all the fish are starting to die and i will go to the pet store and buy the fx tomorrow should i run both at ounce or just the fx.....................
  17. F

i currently have african cichlids and another thing the floor to my tank is tiled but i trew some red gravel over the tile only a little section of the tile is exposed and thats where they hover over now i just up the tank last night put in the filter today a fluval 406 and 2 of my fish have...
  18. F

hey whats going on everyone im new to the site just wanted to introduce myself. I am from long island i just purchased a 125 gallon fish tank i have it up and running right now with about 25 cichlids. I would like to know how to tell the sex and any other helpful advice that will help me out...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store