Search results

1. X

Best mantis shrimp to start with?

Also if you can get them to eat frozen it well save you money. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. X

Best mantis shrimp to start with?

I love my peacock mantis shrimp lol the downside is you can't keep anything with them lol. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. X

Has anyone ever....

I was curious about that too Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. X

Is 3 kilos enough filtration for a 20g

You don't always need a protein skimmer they sometimes take away too many good things from the tank. They skim everything from the tank and that can actual harm tangs and other fish. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. X

Star fish identification

There are an uncountable amount of the random star fish. I want to know what they are and if they are hazardous to any thing Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. X

Fumes

Well the fumes from building a saltwater plywood tank hurt or damage my other tanks in the room. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. X

Sharks with sharks

It's too cold outside for that here. We have the capability a to put in something around 24x7 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. X

How to actually fibreglass plywood? - URGENT PLEASE HELP

I am interested in learning this too Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. X

My 180 fowlr tank

Here is a short video o my tank YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/WOR0yhxafEw Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. X

Red bug!!!!!

I have a red bug problem in my reef tank and I was wondering what methods have worked best for everyone. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. X

compatability

I have a trigger in with my nurse shark and he has not done anything yet and they have been together for a few months Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. X

my nurse shark swiming

I'm still tying to make the build happen tho. Last time I brought it up the only words to come out of my dads mouth was. You can't to cut a hole in the side of the house 0.0 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. X

my nurse shark swiming

That keeps getting changed. In the end it's up to my parents. And we are debating on finding the nurse a new better home but we have yet to find someone who even has the right setup. We may be getting a 900gallon tank but that won't work for too long. Knowing what I know now I would try to...
  14. X

my nurse shark swiming

I watched that too lol it's cool to see her eat. She sucks food in. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. X

my nurse shark swiming

this is just a short video of my nurse shark swiming before the main taink lights go out and the blue lights come on.http://youtu.be/_8Nl70O-89c
  16. X

Glass

I am trying to price a tank I want to build but I don't know any good online sites to price glass. Would anyone have any the prefer. I'm live in west virginia Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. X

Sharks with sharks

And we have a larger snow flake ell that hides that has eaten a 5" goby within a few seconds of being in the tank. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. X

Sharks with sharks

The nurse had the yellow tang in its mouth no damage to the nurse or tang but still makes you think Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. X

Sharks with sharks

I think a 180 and I think so all the rocks are in good positions or attached so the can't fall. The problem is moving everything to the next size up Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. X

Sharks with sharks

This is the tank the nurse is currently in. she is defiantly in need of a upgrade. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store