Search results

1. N

Return of the PK (update)

Thanks guys, I think I need a solid blue divider so he can't see my female because that's all he cares about right now and I need him to eat and grow because she's to big for him right now Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. N

And another Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. N

Here's other pics hopefully these ones work! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. N

I havnt been in much in awhile, but here's my petsmart kamfa he is really looking good in my opinion. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. N

What in the world I happening?!?!

How is moose doing Robert? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. N

What in the world I happening?!?!

Damn sorry for your losses, blue was a beast, and your female just had fry so atleast she left you with something! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. N

what type of flowerhorn do you think this is?

Red dragon Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. N

flowerhorns

Body shape, fins, KOK, but my buddy had one that you couldn't tell by any of the above, so vent it. Most accurate Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. N

tankmates

Gravel and a flowerpot Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. N

babys

I got about 100 red dragon fry, they arnt quite ready yet though Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. N

Flowerhorn Picture Contest - THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR THE TOP 3!!

Guess everyone lost. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. N

Sharpiepro has a vent

Took a pic of his mystery Thai silk. Can you guys sex it based on this vent pic? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. N

females tube dropped but... no eggs

You have eggs now. Update everyone haha Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. N

Thai silk update

He's looking rather blue today. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. N

Water changes with mean fish?!?

Yeah when my hand is actually in the tank she charges across the tank so I use the scrubber to distract her and she eventually notices me doing something and she flies across the tank and usually follows my hand up and out of the water. She catches some serious air so I don't fill to the top...
  16. N

Yeah I'm not scared of her it's just not the most pleasant feeling haha she has some nice little teeth. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. N

My male and female Flowerhorn VID

Here's my female on a good day. She's usually by far worse agression wise. and my make who ripped a 2 foot pacus face off. I named him Rambo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRX4FcEZQg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. N

This is her in a good mood, like this is her being nice. It's usually way worse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRX4FcEZQg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. N

SKKP female decided to give my carpintis male a chance....

Haha I want the little guy in the back!!! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. N

Please help ID !

I say kamfa Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store