Search results

1. T

Wtb: Shark in florida

Assume you got over your distaste for wild animals in captivity?
  2. T

Tunze 6105s and 7095 Package

Have two Tunze 6105 pumps and a 7095 controller, I no longer need. Asking $400 shipped for entire package.
  3. T

Asm g3 skimmer $115 shipped pa 17268

Sounds good and keep me posted.
  4. T

I READ THE NEWS TODAY. OH, BOY

Amazing what people will pull for a quick buck.
  5. T

Tanked ATM

The white bottle is a bottle of the nitrifying bacteria culture they sell through their website.
  6. T

new shark tank

Very nice purchase. Will be sweet when done, I am sure
  7. T

FS: Swell shark and some other coldwater marine stuff

Already bidding! Hopefully will be able to add this one to my coldwater collection.
  8. T

greater spotted dogfish

So far they are great little sharks. As with most benthic sharks, they are more active after dark, but they do spend some time cruising before the lights go out. The most challenging part will be mantaining the water temps they need, however, they are in a 1200 gallon system with some chain...
  9. T

swell shark/other coldwater species

There are a few of us keeping coldwater sharks. I currently am running a 1200 gallon system for chain cat sharks (Scyliorhinus retifer) and the lesser spotted cat shark (Scyliorhinus canicula). Chiller expense is a bear but well worth the effort and money.
  10. T

greater spotted dogfish

Try contacting De Jong Marinelife for information. They are the folks supplying me with the lesser spotted dogfish and are very helpful.
  11. T

Black tip shark

Not sure if shark would be the ideal person to give advice at this point. No offense but shark keeping and advice pertaining there to should only be attempted by experienced keepers.
  12. T

Baby bull shark species

Only know of one legitimate supplier of the finetooth but he can not collect as he is from Florida.
  13. T

Nurse shark moved out, Guitarfish moved in (pics)

Matt, did you appear in that episode at all? Can never tell with TV editing what is reality and what is real.
  14. T

Scyliorhinus retifer, Chain catshark info?

Contact Chris at benthicsharks.ca He is currently breeding both the Izu and Cloudy cat sharks. Both are small tropical sharks that do well in captivity, have beautiful markings, and do not require chiller.
  15. T

looking for a Port Jackson Shark

I know he does have a PJ in stock at his store, River and Reefs in New York. Drop him a PM or check out his Facebook page.
  16. T

Bonnethead Follow up / marketplace

Agreed with Carmen. While i understand the need to not clutter the forums with sale ads, there are folks here that want to help others make the right choice and not be scammed. The number of scammers selling sharks far exceed those selling other marine species and much could be avoided by...
  17. T

Bonnet Head Pups

Duahhhh never paid attention to the original posting date.
  18. T

Bonnet Head Pups

PM sent
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store