Search results

1. TankDempsey

Selfie-Crazed Beachgoers Kill Rare Dolphin

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
  2. TankDempsey

Anybody into weight lifting/body building?

Noted, Getting to that point is a process that does not come quickly. Form comes before everything. If I can't do something with perfect form I don't do it. +1 Nope, I was purely football. In the off season I was just a gym rat.
  3. TankDempsey

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW.

Friends in Low Places-Garth Brookes.
  4. TankDempsey

Anybody into weight lifting/body building?

Working on bringing my squat to 500. I did 410 3 times a couple months ago.
  5. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

I agree with what you said, but I also want to point out that Star Wars has used music to point to allude to future themes before. I'm not sure, but I think the music they used for palpatine in Phantom and Clones was the same victory music used by the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi. I could be wrong.
  6. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

Well it would work if She was conceived around the time Luke and Obi-Wan left for Alderaan with Han and Chewbacca, I believe. But like I said its a stretch.
  7. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

Spoilers below. Going to bring up two interesting theories; the first is about Rey's Parenting and the second is about Snoke. The first came from an article I read claiming that Obi-Wan could be Rey's father. It was an interesting theory but to me seemed less likely than Luke being her...
  8. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

I thought it fitting when Han told him to take the mask off because he didn't need it. Seemed like a typical Harrison Ford/Han line.
  9. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

About as shallow as Luke's character when he is first introduced I'd have to say.
  10. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

So is Star Wars Rebels taking place after the Revenge of the Sith? I'm confused about that.
  11. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

You can ignore it, that doesn't change what the storyline is. Whether Disney does anything with it remains to be seen.
  12. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

Well in the Clone Wars cartoon series which is canon to the Movies, Maul Doesn't die when Obi-Wan cuts him in half. He manages to find some robotic legs and comes back to get revenge on Kenobi by killing his girlfriend. He also tries to get revenge on the Sith but that doesn't work out for him...
  13. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

To an extent. This movie was easier to predict if you watched all the previous movies. He has a role in the movie without actually having presence. I actually like this factor, as his role will grow in the next movie. Unless they do the Obi-Wan story of after he gives Luke to Owen Beru on...
  14. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

I liked it. It seemed predictable at parts however, I even called one of the more shocking parts before the movie came out. Regardless of that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Solid storyline too.
  15. TankDempsey

All things Star Wars

Going tonight, pretty pumped to see how Disney did with it.
  16. TankDempsey

Official College football thread 2k15

I hope not, but that possibility is there. Won't deny it.
  17. TankDempsey

Pitbulls attack mother, kills child(4 years old)

I think dog to dog aggression isn't as interbred as we think. My Labrador in my profile pic is absolutely aggressive to other strange dogs, but is a gentle giant to literally every person he's met.
  18. TankDempsey

San Bernardino Shooting

This is ludicrous. That would be like me bringing a yard stick to class in a gun case, and then being mad for being detained and suing the school.
  19. TankDempsey

Official College football thread 2k15

I like the signs. Also happy that Iowa is headed to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl. Will be interesting to see them take on Stanford.
  20. TankDempsey

San Bernardino Shooting

You'd be surprised at the amount of morons that agree with the gun grabbing agenda. From a college student; my generation seems to think that bad guys buy their guns at Cabela's or Bass Pro.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store