Search results

1. I

For the Breidohri fans!!

awesome fish! what kind of substrate are you using? does it bring out the darker colors of your breidohri?
  2. I

Pogression of Breidohri

looking forward to more updates. just got my 1.5" fries in yesterday.
  3. I

Sneak Peek ~ New 250 gallon (festae pen)

awesome! where can i get backgrounds like that?
  4. I

Tetracanthus (Cuban) Female,FL,P/U or ship

do you still have breidohri and umbee for sale?
  5. I

Best fish

festae pair
  6. I

link to the full basement aquarium? the one that was thousands of gallons

that's incredible! i'm gonna out do that when i hit the powerball!
  7. I

Sand or Gravel ?

sand is easier to clean since detritus stays on top but be careful when scrubbing tank since scrubber tends to pickup sand bits and scratch up tank.
  8. I

anyone from mn?

shout out to anyone in mn
  9. I

220 gallon oceanic RR aquarium setup for sale

220 gallon Oceanic RR aquarium setup for sale for $1200. Includes Oceanic glass tank, glass tops, custom made maple stand, wet/dry filtration with two pumps (one Little Giant, 1325 gph, and one Quiet One, 1000-1200 gph???). Tank has dual overflows and drain pipes, and is in excellent condition...
  10. I

Anyone from MN?

Holla if ya got some tankbustas!
  11. I

Hi all!

Just joined this forum and very excited by what I'm seeing and hearing! Got 220 gallon, 100 gallon, and 50 gallon setups recently and want some tankbusters in them asap. Looking for paratheraps breidohri and coatzacoalcos, festae, dovii, and motaguensis. Give me a hollar if anyone has some...
  12. I

South and Central American cichlids,FL,P/U or Ship

I would like the following if you still have them: 10 breidohri @ $4 ea = $40 5 zonatus @ $4 ea = $20 5 umbee @ $3 ea = $15 Can you give me a shipping quote to St Paul, MN 55106. Thanks.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store