Search results

1. Zion and Cichlids is all

Rose queen X red devil

You might get a few of everything. More rose queens , red syn , or some mammons.
  2. Zion and Cichlids is all

Red Texas pair

Are you selling any?
  3. Zion and Cichlids is all

Juvie red texas?

Regular Carpintis... Breed him to a nice mammon or kkp to get first gene red texas. Start your own line of rt's. Take the best looking female out the batch to run back to the dad. The fry you get from that batch... You take best looking siblings and breed them to each other. Repeat the steps...
  4. Zion and Cichlids is all

Has anyone ordered from Viet nom AMG?

Hopefully we can get her to drop these eggs for this red texas
  5. Zion and Cichlids is all

new worlds for sale - nova PU only

Bump... If you was in Baltimore I would've brought a few of the red isletas
  6. Zion and Cichlids is all

Male Texas jag cross spawns with female jag

But that would be a side project. I would use the jag just for size. I had two males that was brothers. The biggest one was 16" and the other one was 14"
  7. Zion and Cichlids is all

Because I want to create a rt that will grow pass 13"-14"
  8. Zion and Cichlids is all

I want some... I love hybrids. I want to cross a jag and texas then take the fry from that which would be the best looking males and run them in to a bp and rose queen.
  9. Zion and Cichlids is all

red texas fry and super red synspilum fry

I'm selling a few of my red texas fry. These guys are a better quality than the parrot texas red texas. Mother is a super red rose queen and the father is a cyano texas. Fry are 1"-1.5" in size and are showing pearls not just on the head but the whole body as well. Fry are $7 ea. Next is my...
  10. Zion and Cichlids is all

rose queen

I like them The fry i have from the rose queen and texas are about 1" now. Lot of them are showing pearls and a few are a little reddish.
  11. Zion and Cichlids is all

Need info/ help

He have a lot of fader fh in him. Nice fish by the way.
  12. Zion and Cichlids is all

Rose Queen Cichlid

Rose Queens are not Flowerhorn. There isn't one drop of fh in a rq. Rose Queens are created from a synspilum/red devil or midas.
  13. Zion and Cichlids is all

Are these 2 worth to keep- Petsmart RT pair fry

Do what you want bro. I would keep them just to see.
  14. Zion and Cichlids is all

My new pick up

Fry are free swimming as of today. Will be posting pictures tomorrow after I do some water changes.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store