Search results

1. F

Fishing in winter

This site has people from all over the world...of those 50 people, how many do you think even live near new jersey? How many do you think even fish? And if you're really in that much of a hurry to get an answer, maybe you should try posting in the FISHING section? Or do some research for...
  2. F

ICE FISH BABY!

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?519541-2012-2013-Ice-Fishing-Thread!
  3. F

First post ever LMB 65 gallon picture and some questions

DO NOT be "that guy"... never release a fish back in to the wild.
  4. F

Axolotl floating and on his side

Maybe ask in the reptile/exotic pets section?
  5. F

Identification Game

In case you haven't noticed, this was posted in the native/coldwater section... I'm assuming that means this thread is for native/coldwater fish...
  6. F

First post ever LMB 65 gallon picture and some questions

Mixing any fish with a lmb is usually a bad idea. Especially with a more timid species like pickeral.
  7. F

2012/2013 Ice Fishing Thread!

It's got pike, perch, largemouth, smallmouth, bluegill, channel cats, rainbows, and I've heard a few browns!
  8. F

Thanks! Lol
  9. F

Northern pike

Very cool! But I'm curious...when they get bigger they need/prefer water in the 50's and 60's, what are your plans to accommodate it then?
  10. F

I rarely keep fish. Sometimes a trout or two, and perch and walleye are fair game lol. I always release the bass, and only keep one or two pike a year, under 24". Responsible harvest is crucial!
  11. F

wat are the best rapala lures for trolling for rainbow and brown trout?

If your gonna be fishing spring/fall they will likely be shallow. Husky jerks are my favorite. Try the hj8 and hj10 sizes, gold/black, blue/silver, clown, and white. X raps definitely have theyre moments, but I feel huskys are more consistently productive
  12. F

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s547/mtanis/chaz2.jpg
  13. F

First brownie through the ice... Double by myself Splake 18" smallie, my biggest yet! First gill through the ice...
  14. F

I wanted to get this started earlier, but because of my procrastination as well as a short absence from this site, I'm doing it now lol. Its been another great season on the ice for me, started out in late October chasing trout in the high country. Now the warmwater lakes are locked up solid and...
  15. F

Ice Fishing

18" smallie from Saturday
  16. F

URGENT! Ice Fishing Question

There's really no such thing as "safe" ice...2" will usually support a person and 3-4" is what most want for fishing...
  17. F

THIN ICE

The first lakes I hit this season were around 10,000'. Now there's safe ice down to around 6k. It's been a warm year, and most places are icing up late.
  18. F

THIN ICE

We've been hittin the ice here since late October. Been gettin lots of smaller trout, and today I got a 23" pike. My favorite lake finally iced up this past week so perch, pike, bass and gills should be comin soon ;)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store