Search results

1. Y

not sure the species?????

They look to be muda piranha aka serrulatus piranha ... Or either e.manni piranha ... But Im leaning more towards muda piranha
  2. Y

Wtb I'm looking for a nice wolf fish

How is the place american cichlid ?I've ordered diff piranha from shark b4 I'm keeping them in mind if I don't find a hobbyist selling a fish .. Money ain't a big issue ..I'm just looking for a fish that's priced right not over priced for their market/ resale value
  3. Y

Wtb I'm looking for a nice wolf fish

Hello mfk I'm looking for a nice wolf fish for a fair price I'm looking for a species larger than the reds and golds but not looking for a common unless it has a attitude so let me know what you have species wise and your price and we can make it happen...I'm located in the DMV so if you ship...
  4. Y

Snakehead Fishing in New Jersey

Im in Maryland you can check out YouTube type Potomac river snakeheads or doggue creek snakehead or mattawomen creek snakehead and anglers show you how it's done they are good game fish here they have tournaments down here now for them..look at the md Dnr report also they letchu know what brand...
  5. Y

@jpwolf... I've caught most in my area using zoom horny toads (bullfrog) color ... White spinner baits...white rooster tail spinners .. Zoom smoke shad .., zoom albino shad..They jump out the water like great white sharks lls they hit hard!
  6. Y

I will def letchu know I should receive my feedback very soon.. My battle isn't about the fish in particular it's about I don't kill things technically since I was alone n I do believe the language says your not suppose to give them to anybody what do I do? Or maybe I'm uniformed about proper...
  7. Y

I understand bro and thanks for the goodluck never be afraid to fight for what u believe in though!!!it's my religious beliefs and I'll take it to court and thru school and my major I already got the wheels rolling on permits ;)
  8. Y

Oh I know they looking I'm not a meat eater and I don't condone in the killing of animals these fish were obtain while fishing alone either I was left with the choice of throwing them back or keeping them I made the right choice they will never be in the waterways again... If someone wants to...
  9. Y

I'm new to mfk ... I know about snakeheads tho there are a lot in my local waterway I'm 5min from the Potomac river in md ( the northern snakehead capital) I can honestly say the top predator fish in my water is the CATFISH! They eat small , med , and large snakeheads!! My boy fam nets for there...
  10. Y

Wtb electric eel between 12 to 36 inches

Hello mfk I'm new here but I've owned numerous fish over the years from many different species of piranha to amaira wolf to diff species of snakeheads (which the northerns are a real problem in my local waterway I'm a true angler and caught many)i got my old empty tanks cycled and I've always...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store