Search results

1. C

D@mmit! Did I just fry my xbox!

just do what others have told you silly.. IF your a geek and dont play with others take it to a game stop and see if they can find one to test for you they are neerds. Best way to see if the brick is toast look for a vent hole and smell it. If it smells like burnt plastic its toast and you...
  2. C

any smokers on here?

They do have risk and if some one who is not watching there mix could overdose there customers. Pricing of cigs never got to me spending $90 a week was fine and they even had domestic brands for $3 for reds that where usa made not some bootleg china ones or the mexico ones.
  3. C

any smokers on here?

LMAO you bough a toy. they sell them on the ice cream truck next to the gum in the shape of cigs. I also almost quit ecigs after buying a POS Cig look alike and after talking to my original contact he told me i got the wrong one and 8mg was just teasing me due to my heavy habit. Went and got a...
  4. C

any smokers on here?

Im a former smoker and quit by using ecigs. Its been almost 3 years since i have had an analog cig. Prior i was smoking over a pack a day and even more then out on location for lighting work. Switching to ecigs has been a great but its yet another habit i have to kick. Went for 28mg down to...
  5. C

220 exploded

Ekk.. Cant figure why she would leave you over this. Ive done far worse flood the house that i would understand if she was gone when i came back more then once. Hope you can get every thing back in order for your sanity and your new baby.
  6. C

large fish tank with stand 200gal - $200 91202 so cal

hit the guy up its not mine. i look all day and ask the wife and she only talks in Spanish when i ask about a new tank.
  7. C

if i was single she would be mine
  8. C

what a steal $200 http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/for/3098404703.html
  9. C

Rainbow Cichlids & Java Moss (91801) PU

Thank you my son loves the rainbows.
  10. C

Coconut Caves

yummy idea
  11. C

SALE DISCOUNTED PRICES

how can free be discounted?? Your going to pay us to get things from you?
  12. C

** Gold Jack Dempsies & Electric Blue Dempsies ** P/U, Shipping, SoCal, LIMITED

Arrgg think im going to have to kick my wife out if you keep getting great stock.
  13. C

Best filtration for 60G?

Ive also been toying with the idea about HOB or Canisters for my new project. Im 89% sold on the FX5 but dont know how i can sneak the extra $235 on without my wife flipping out.
  14. C

WTB 100- 125 Gallon Fish tank

craigslist.org is a great spot for cheap tanks also. With summer many are moving to smaller locations and cant take it with them. In LA i have seen 3 100+ gal go for free in the last month. I picked up a nice 75 gal with stand and top for $125
  15. C

Jack Dempsey or Electric Blue Jack Dempsey - Torrance, CA - P/U or M/U (No Shipping)

a guy about 15-45min south of you (How fast you drive) might still have some EBJD http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?476758-**-EBJDS-**-New-Batch!-P-U-SoCal-O-C-Shipping
  16. C

Beamswork LED's

I went with 2 24-30" to cover my 48" 75gal tank. It covers very well but dont think the fish can see me as they need some shades on for the double bright.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store