Search results

1. T

Does seeing the sperm plug mean that the ray is tagged?

Just realize I totally forgot to sex it before releasing into breeder tank. Anyways here is the pup.
  2. T

Thanks for posting it up. Ironically enough she gave birth to a plumped pup this morning. She still looks gravid but it has been a few hours since the first one. Anyone ever experience pups later on? I'll post some pictures as soon as i get home and transfer the little guy. He has a hiding...
  3. T

Appreciate the kind comments and the feedback. Let's hope so! Cheers
  4. T

heres a pic. thanks! https://goo.gl/photos/CED1TA3c9q9csVL88
  5. T

Hey guys, My female BD was tagged June 08 2015, I knew because when I came home that day I noticed that there was a sperm plug sticking out of her. https://goo.gl/photos/BUGA3tC19XzH6rUn8 I've perused through a lot of posts and havent been able to find any posts where a female didn't deliver...
  6. T

Stingray 911

Sorry to hear mang, he was a nice ray. Hopefully you can get down to the problem. I had a similar issue before with some baby p13 leos and it ended up being a chlorine problem. I ended up losing one but the others made it out ok.
  7. T

www.Arowanaclub.ca is under attack

Thanks for the update Theo...one of my favorite sites. Sorry to hear
  8. T

My Sumo Asian Crossback Arowana.

Wow sumo indeed! Love the gold lines on the head
  9. T

Spoon Head VFSR

Nice red. Very slight spoon. Love the finnage and body shape. Great work
  10. T

My RTG Aro

Beautiful setup and fish
  11. T

Blood red in white tank

Show casing my fat lip, picky eating blood red arowana. He's about 16' inches eating smelt and super worm. Sorry about the poor picture quality...too lazy to pull out my dslr...not very good at using it anyways . Thanks for looking and happy fish keeping:naughty:
  12. T

First Stingray

Lol ppl need to calm down sometimes. I had 6 motoro pups grow out in a 55 gal for several months before transferring to a larger tank. I had 4 leo pups in a 55 as well for the longest time before getting an upgrade. If the ray is eating well and keeping the weight on then the TS has nothing...
  13. T

Spoon Head VFSR

Nice QH VFSR. Sorry but don't think this will be a spoon...looks bullet head to me. Red should be cracking on the cheek by now.
  14. T

how to move an arowana

Bags work well, the only issue is that you will need some help to guide the aro into the bag. One of the easiest ways is to get an oversized silicone net, scoop the arowana out and then bag it, or put it in a towel (though you risk damaing some of the scales.) Just be careful to do it slowly...
  15. T

Tigrinus appetite

Very nice setup! I have a very similar setup with GHXB, RTGs, tigs, and severums. I feed my tigrinus about 1x a week and haven't had any issues. I know the tig is very hungry as he's actively chasing fish (normal) if he isn't camping waiting to snatch food up.
  16. T

My new BDs

As promised
  17. T

My new BDs

BD B is growing quick Matt. No white spots in the middle yet but it looks like they will come in later. From what I'm told, Jimmy's BD B is a bit smaller than mine. Ill try to post some pics later tonight.
  18. T

New Mbu

Nice pickup! Grats on ur dream fish. Ur fellow has really black eyes compared to mine.
  19. T

Some recent photos

Beautiful collection of rays. Love the belly spotting on the male. The hybrid will turn out real nice!
  20. T

awsum aquascapes

Awesome! Big fan of Oliver Knott. Fave by far is the aro tank but im a bit biased towards asian aros.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store