Search results

1. RampageRR

For Sale Honduran jaguar cichlids (Parachromis managuensis) in DC/MD/VA area

Bump! Willing to let the group go for cheap. I don't want the smaller guys to be killed when multiple pairs are spawning and fighting.
  2. RampageRR

Yes, shoot me a PM if you’re interested. Thanks!
  3. RampageRR

Still have the group. They’re looking absolutely fantastic, 2 males at around 7” already and another at about 6”. The dominant males and females are showing great colors and patterning.
  4. RampageRR

Sent you a PM. I may be able to come further out to meet if that helps - they’re getting big now and even a 6 foot tank is starting to get crowded.
  5. RampageRR

Thanks! I originally started out with a group of 5 several years ago but a couple were unfortunately bullied to an early end by a very aggressive festae pair I had. These guys are the survivors and have been in the tank with several different groups of fish over the years.
  6. RampageRR

Yep! For all 6 of them. I think I paid close to $30 each when they were 2" from COTA so I'm not looking to make a profit, I only wanted to end up with a natural formed pair. There are at least 2 and I believe a 3rd is very close to occurring, they're just subdominant and will likely pair up as...
  7. RampageRR

Bump! I now have 2 breeding pairs, one with fry in the tank and another looking close to it. Hoping to find a new home for these beautiful fish before they get too territorial on their tank mates. If you’re interested and local to the DMV area, please PM me and we can work on the price. I’m not...
  8. RampageRR

Bump! Just looking to get these guys to a new home where they'll be taken care of, before I start to have issues with multiple breeding pairs in a tank. PM me if you're interested and in the DC/MD/VA general area. I'm willing to drive a bit to meet up as well.
  9. RampageRR

Bump! Open to splitting the group into pairs if desired. There are at least 2 m/f pairs out of the 6, possibly 3 but the 2 smallest fish aren’t obviously sexable yet. The larger pair has already spawned.
  10. RampageRR

For Sale  Honduran jaguar cichlids (Parachromis managuensis) in DC/MD/VA area

6 Parachromis managuensis - located in Martinsburg, WV which is about an hour's drive to Ashburn, VA and 40-45 minutes to Frederick, MD. I am willing to meet up if that helps out as well. Not willing to ship at this time. I have 6 juvenile/sub-adult Honduran jaguar cichlids for sale. In this...
  11. RampageRR

Honduran jaguar group - parachromis managuensis

He’ll be happy with them! They’ve taken a bit to grow to this size, but now that they’re a little bigger it does feel like they’re growing quicker. I do need to get the others posted for sale in the Marketplace. I’m worried my run of good luck will eventually run out if I have 2 breeding pairs...
  12. RampageRR

The two alpha males showing off. Both are almost exactly the same size and somehow no fighting between them up to this point.
  13. RampageRR

It’s been a while, so time for an update. Finally had my two largest fish pair off and spawn last night! They’re still fairly small, I wouldn’t think the male is over 5” but he might be in that range, 4.5” to 5”. But, colors on them are fantastic and I’m glad to finally be able to dedicate the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store