Search results

1. L

ID?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOnKj3iANc&list=UUWNQYuulmkF5H9rJ_drVMpw Attempting to attach video. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. L

my first thai silk

Do any of the fry have the blue coloration of the daddy? Is it is too soon to tell? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. L

ID?

Cool! Cant wait for this little fellow to grow! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. L

ID?

Hoping for male but we will see! :) How old do they have to be to breed? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. L

ID?

Eyes turned red and its fins now have black tips. Excited to see how it turns out. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. L

ID?

About the same just a little bigger. Lots of personality. Teeny tiny, a little over the size of a quarter now. Hard to get a good picture, very active. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. L

Possible Project

If I could breed a short body thai silk male to a female blood parrot is it possible that I'd get a few blue parrots? Thinking about trying this when my little guy grows up. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. L

ID?

Here's a slightly better photo. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. L

ID?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. L

ID?

Got this little fellow as a birthday gift, they called it a 'cobalt balloon flowerhorn parrot'. It appears to be a short body thai silk flowerhorn I think. It's about the size of a nickel. Super cute and friendly. I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using...
  11. L

ID Please?? Have no clue what these guys are??

When they get about 2-3 inches things like moving tanks seem to bring about the fading. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. L

Good quality bp vs bad quality bp...

I've noticed the ones with pointed/closing mouths without the notch tend to be more bullies to other fish, whereas the more goofy looking ones tend to just bounce around the tank without really bothering anyone other than the occasional shove...which is why I prefer the low quality parroty...
  13. L

Good quality bp vs bad quality bp...

I have a big male thats the color of a red mammon but parrot shaped with the open mouth. Not dyed, I've had him for 3-4 years now. Not sure what the deal is with him. You can see his color compared to a normal orange parrot at the bottom on this picture. Sent from my iPhone using...
  14. L

Need help :(

Battling ich in the worst way. Was stupid and added some rescue fish to the tank and within days I had an awful infestation. Treated immediately with salt and raised temperature to 86 and within 3 days there was progress, then on day 4 things went to hell and everything was covered again and...
  15. L

How many Parrots Cichlids on this Forum?

My bad! Old thread, I had already counted. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. L

How many Parrots Cichlids on this Forum?

+10 BP :3 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. L

Chemical Spill, Anyone Effected?

No one? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. L

Dead monster fish

Cool idea! I'm not a fan of throwing fish out myself. Now they can be turned into art! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. L

Chemical Spill, Anyone Effected?

Been seeing the news of the chemical spill contaminating the water supply in several states here in the US. Is anyone here affected by this? Saw it and immediately thought of people with aquariums, you can always buy bottled for yourself but what about the water puppies? Also is there a mass die...
  20. L

Tegu sexing question

Anyone? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store