3. T

Dovii trio updates

he is going to be a brute
  4. T

New Jags

not for long , if I known them
  5. T

Oscar Bit Me!

I have 4 in a125 1 of the bites me every time I put my hand in its a little game we play I love it no blood but he lets me know its his tank . This is a older shot of him
  6. T

"O" eggs

8 days from spawn to free swimming fry definitely at least 300 and about 1/4 albino .Eating like little pigs right from the start
  7. T

Wow a nice med. Dovii male

nice young tank buster
  8. T

"O" eggs

what no Oscars ?. Looks like 1/3 albino Oscars. any time you want the terrors let me know and they are yours.
  9. T

Why the gluttonous/ravenous reputation for Oscars?

live food less mess .Now if they could just oink LOL. They eat so much because they grow so fast my fry grow faster than anything else I have ever spawned
  10. T

"O" eggs

I start all my fry on freeze dryed blood worms ground fine then crushed pellets and flake food.
  11. T

"O" eggs

The eggs hatched yesterday about 80% hatched 300 to 500 is my guess. hot damn!!!
  12. T

"O" eggs

it is not the other Oscars its the 3 fin plecos!!! They are staring to hatch as we speak. I am SO FIN HAPPY right now!!!
  13. T

making a pond for my dovii

too cold do it in your basement I did one happy red tail and 3 Oscars are the proof
  14. T

"O" eggs

Has anyone ever had any luck with Oscars spawning. This clutch of eggs are 48 hours old . I pulled them and have them in a 10 gallon tank with 5 ml of peroxide it worked with my last red terror spawn . I will be so stoked if these eggs hatch. The parents are in this older shot of the 220 "O" tank
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store