Search results

1. T

Bichirs

I haven't had any problems with my bichirs being aggressive. I have weather loaches and cory cats in with them currently. No aggression from anyone.
  2. T

Bichir advice

My bichirs seem to like a variety of food items. Krill, shrimp, blood worms, tubifix, and flake. Id remove the pleco honestly.
  3. T

new cichlid magazine

I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more issues
  4. T

Anyone Read?

one of my favorite authors is Terry Brooks. Sword of Shannara series, Magic Kingdom for sale/sold. Both good if you like Dragons, wizzards, Dark Over Lords :D
  5. T

Need id help

It looks like Paratilapia bleekeri to me.
  6. T

Hello to everyone from Catskill Ny

Thanks for the welcome :D Currently, I dont have any real monsters yet. Couple of small oscars, bichir , Jacks... Tank of mixed african cichilds, outdoor pond with some koi. Working on converting a large shed I have into my fish room. Its certainly big enough and solid enough to house a few more...
  7. T

Check This Out!!

Congrats on the find! I need to have a little finding luck here lol
  8. T

Hello to everyone from Catskill Ny

Hello Everyone! Im Tahni. Im not new to sharing my life with aquatic friends, but it's been awhile until fairly recently that I've kept fish. Im amazed at how much has changed since I had my last tanks. SOOO much more information available now. Im thrilled to be here at Monster Fish Keepers...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store