Search results

1. K

For Sale Hammond IN 6ft 150g & 75g aquarium $100 for both

looks like you will have to tear out part of that wall to get it out of there?
  2. K

Rate my male dovii out of 10

lot of potential, to early to tell though guessing he's 7-8"? nice shape not really showing much color yet in that size tank you cant go wrong.
  3. K

Mesoheros Gephyrum?

Ive seen Gephyrum and Gephyrus and the pictures look like the same fish to me?
  4. K

life spans of fish

Sad day for me after several weeks of general lethargy lost my loach. 3 weeks short of his 25th. He measured 7.5" and weighed close to 1#.
  5. K

FS Umbee fry 2" 50322

Rio Mag Umbee fry 1 1/2- 2" $7.50 ea or 10 for $60. also 2" Dovii $4 ea or 10 for $25 Pickup in Des Moines Ia No shipping but I will deliver or meet within 100 miles with $100 purchase Or $25 charge.
  6. K

The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug

I only wish they had split the LOR into multiple movies. I mean really, you split the Hobbit, the shortest and least complex story in 3 films 6+ hours and you try to do the " Big " books in 3hrs each? Some of my favorite parts got left on the cutting room floor.
  7. K

What to do with $50?

Send it to me, I promise to dispose of it properly!
  8. K

He needs a better home!

I wish you were closer, I would make room for him!
  9. K

Help with High GH, Low pH, Low KH

I would like to hear what the water change schedule is like? If the fish mentioned are good sized that's a fairly high bio-load. IMO the best way to combat water issues is more frequent and or larger water changes. Most people don't change nearly enough water. Not a big fan of adding chemicals...
  10. K

The "Blue Print" for umbee's

Very nice fish! But I'm not going that far.
  11. K

Dovii 2-3" FREE PU only

I am not comfortable shipping as I have zero experience and don't want to send them to a slow death.
  12. K

My 2000L South American tank

Very nice tank, beautiful Geos and cats the aro is my least favorite. Not that's its not a great fish, but your geos are stunning.
  13. K

Dovii 2-3" FREE PU only

I also have 2 extra females in the 6"+ range .
  14. K

150Gal WIDE Aquarium with Flush stand and Light fixture picked up 90502

If I were a bit closer I'd take this in a second!
  15. K

do panama green umbees get as big as blue umbee's?

1+ on this unfortunately for the fish most people refuse to take good advice.
  16. K

Dovii 2-3" FREE PU only

I am in desperate need of tank space! I have approx 30 2-3"+ fry. FREE PU ONLY Just outside of Des Moines Iowa
  17. K

Breeding betta

From my experience most types of Betta are fairly easy to breed, however the fry are extremely small and require foods smaller then baby brine to start. That's where most people run into trouble. What Betta species are you looking at?
  18. K

can doviis live with pleco gibbicep

I have had very poor luck keeping plecos with my Dovii. They all "mysteriously" disappear!
  19. K

The fish are here, pay up or they'll be gone! 07/27/2013

I have a clown that's around 8-9" , I've been growing it since march of 1990. lol I've only seen 1 in the 10-12" range.
  20. K

125gallon, 55 gallon-Southeastern WI-pick up only

Pics are fine... to far away for me.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store