Search results

1. T

First good pick of the jar

Congrats on the jar, i have one too and it's absolutley amazing. However, unlike you guys, my jar is extremely passive despite being 20 inches LOL
  2. T

Are jardini arows legal in CA?

YES THEY ARE LEGAL, GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY RIGHT NOW :D
  3. T

My tank has finally arrived

JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOUR TANK. How much did that cost you?? and btw, you can still put a jardini in the tank. As long as the other fish are big enough and can hold their own, it should be fine. I've raised jardini arowana for over 10 years, and I've kept around 10 pieces in a 900 gallon and...
  4. T

Arowana + black ghost

I have the combination of Arowanas and a bgk. Make sure there's only one bgk because they tend to not tolerate eachother.
  5. T

Huge Silver Arowanas and Pacus

Nice tank I'm loving it.. Thanks for sharing :D !!!!!!
  6. T

How to get Florida Gar on pellets?

First of all DON'tT give him feeders.. I know you probably heard this before and don't care BUT: You don't know the pain of realizing your fish has gotten parasites. Secondly: Pure style feeding- Meaning that you feed the fish nothing BUT pellets for a while, and then eventually it has no choice...
  7. T

Jardini Arowana 14"-16" (So. Cal 90746) pick up only

Could you give us an accurate measurement?
  8. T

Silver Arowana SoCal p/u only 91710

What part of sC are u in? I might just take both off your hands LOL
  9. T

Starting out, any suggestions?

Hey MissMaddylyn Congrats on the brand new tank. I'll give you a list of some of the fish that are kept in larger aquariums that I personally enjoy. Some setups might include: 1. Discus-These fish are not that hard keep despite what you might read online. Each one can get around 9-10 inches if...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store