7. R

Purple rose queen female-14425-will ship

She's 5.5" Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. R

Thank you. I don't. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. R

Wanted jardini near Rochester nh 03867

Hit up Tuan @ http://www.flowerhorn4jersey.com He's a great guy, he's a great shipper and good prices. Right now he's got 3" and 7" in stock. They aren't on the website, but he has them in stock. Black aros too I think. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. R

Up for sale is a PRQ female. She has laid and it is pictured. She is one of the nicest I've come across. No special lighting. What you see is what you get. I am asking 100/best offer. I will ship and guarantee live arrival, but only through UPS(expect around $80). If you choose shipping through...
  11. R

My new flowerhorn-ZZ Red dragon

Nice update! I see he's a fader. Very cool. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. R

Why my kamfa turned dark?

It's a red dragon and my guess is going to be stress. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. R

Fs 4 red mammons and rt fry P/u only effingham Illinois

He bought them as one thing and they aren't quite what they were supposed to be. I had a friend order some mammon fry from Louis Chang and most all turned out like garbage. They are fry that should have been culled. Instead they get sold as mammon fry. At the end of the day cut him some slack. I...
  14. R

FS-Purple rose queen fertile female-Rochester,NY-shipping or pickup

SOLD mods please close. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. R

Can you at least validate your statements by posting the link here with the correct information then? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. R

Thank you, but eggs do equal fertile. It's up to the male to fertilize. Some females never lay eggs and the ones that do ARE fertile. Thanks for the lesson though :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. R

Thank you. BUMP Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. R

I have a purple rose queen female for sale. She is fertile and proof of eggs are in the picture. She has beautiful color and is about 5.5" by eye. I will ship if need be, but I will only offer a LIVE ARRIVAL guarantee through UPS overnight. I will ship through USPS at a cheaper rate, but this...
  19. R

Air pockets in seals

It's not in the meat of the seal, but I've been in the hobby a few years now and have never seen this before. I will monitor closely, but wanted some opinions. I appreciate all the responses everyone. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. R

Air pockets in seals

Anyone?? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store