Search results

1. B

Washington Meet 08-18-07

there are 4 shops? I only know of the dive on Jackson next to the transit center. and that place is a ... well a dive. crap qual fish crappy local and crappy prices and products. Blue seirra in Issaquah is a nice shop. as is Little amazon up in northgate. LA however isn't going to have alot of...
  2. B

Punk Rock Oscars! Video n' Pix

I feel very strongly what you have done to your fish is wrong. And its the action I cannot respect. Perspective, your's is quite different. But I do respect this forum and the other members here, so that being said I will refrain from continuing to comment on your posting. And I do hope that...
  3. B

Funny. I considerd you a waste of space. As are the delusional pathetic responses you toss out there. Whats the matter kid. Is that all you have to say? Sounds like a "I'm rubber your glue" kinda argument. Come on now skippy. You're creative you can do better then this. Its funny you state...
  4. B

Its ok dude. You don't have to like what I said. nor do you have to aggree with it. I mean if you want to make up for your small penis and feelings of inadquacy by mutilating poor defensless fish then that I guess is your right to do so. But you really need to pull your head out of your ass...
  5. B

I may have been streching it. But it seems that every time someone sends me a link of something messed up. It is on this site. Now of course I don't mean to say that all members are like this. There are quite a few guys here that I respect as true enthusiasts. It just seems that this kind of...
  6. B

So you would rather see somone mutilate their fish for some shallow and petty enjoyment then to feed a fish as it would naturally eat in the wild? ok. Sure... I guess that makes sense. wait.. No actually it doesn't. I could go on for hours lecturing this guy about why what he did was wrong but...
  7. B

I could. But I chose not to sugar coat my response for this guy who looks at his pets as objects to fulfill his mutalation needs. Actually in this forum it does. because it shows me as a responsible pet owner and a HUMANE human. unlike some of the pathetic responses supporting this...
  8. B

Wow you're pretty good at photoshop. Or your a POS Douche bag who should not be allowed to own pets. If it were a dog or cat, yeah you would get charged with cruelty. You've also got some messed up sens of reason. You don't need to respond to this. I really have no consideration for...
  9. B

Year End African Tiger Fish Raffle / Contest - Part 1/3

ooo.. Checks post count.... damnit I'm only half way there.
  10. B

Steve Irwin Avatar Drive

coverd. oh yeah. I mean Krikey!
  11. B

WTB or Free broken EMP 280 or 400, Need housing.

Hey yall. I'm working on a project and would like to avoide tearing up0 my good emp 400 for this. So I was interested if anyone has a broken one Burnt motor/ broken impeller/ no intake etc etc etc... So long as the housing of the unit is still good. I would like to take it off your hands. Cheap...
  12. B

FS Java moss

Sold! Please lock.
  13. B

FS Java moss

Sorry All I have right now is the moss. I had it in my main tank but it was constantly overrunning everything. I just got tired of trying to keep it all orginized. And its just taking up space in the tub. I'd just let it keep growing but the wife is ready for it to go. :) this stuff will grow...
  14. B

FS Java moss

I decided to rip the java moss out of my tank and the wifey's not likeing the extra growing tubs that I have set up in the babys future room. SO Its gotta go. I'm selling it in 1cup amounts for 5 bucks. thats way more then you get off the ppl on Ebay that sell it for the same price. If...
  15. B

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PLANTS IN THE SEATTLE AREA!!, DENNYS PET WORLD!!!

Check it out. I jus swung by Dennys in Totum Lake/Kirkland and they are having a kick ass sale today and tomorrow. they have all sorts of company reps out there Tanks are on sale for wholesale PLANTS Are 50% off!!! And they have the best selection of plants in the area! Seriously If you're...
  16. B

any car tunners out there?????

LOL yeah until they have to turn a corner. hahahahh
  17. B

Someone in ATL to move boxes

Sweet yeah I don't mind helpin out. Just give me a few days heads up so I can take the day off of work or make arrangements on a weekend. I dunno If I have room for any extra tanks at the moment but when I get out of this appartment and into a house I would be very interested. Acrylic or...
  18. B

Red Tail Baraccuda

What size tank were you housing your ATFs in? My ATF would swim almost constantly where the RTB would just sit. maybe it is to do with the individual fish and if they "shoal" with another. Mine took to shoaling with my arrowana. And maybe that might be the diff. cause as we know arrows are...
  19. B

GATF and well planted tank?

humm.. I dunno. I don't mess with my PH much. it comes out of the spout at about 7.6. And I had a power head that I used for air at night. Thats what I used to keep him alive. I do know the one night that I forgot to turn the air on. Was the last night of my ATF's life. :cry:
  20. B

HUGE TigerFIsh

thats a nice pic of a Goliath there Odd. but for captive. yeah 2ft is pretty damn big. Lets see some pics!!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store