Search results

1. M

What a waste...

Why does one need 3 TVs in their living room? If I had that kind of money I'd put one of those bad boys in my bathroom. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. M

What HOB skimmer would you suggest?

I'm investing in a HOB for my 55 FOWLR and was wondering what kinds you guys would suggest. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. M

Help me convert my 55 into a FOWLR tank!

I've been interested in converting my old 55 into a FOWLR SW tank and am finally taking the plunge! My current equipment: 66g rated eheim canister(classic 2213) 70g HOB AQ filter Standard heater I plan on using live sand & rock and purchasing a protein skimmer. I cannot build a sump as...
  4. M

Tank for 4 oscars?

I recently got 4 wc o's from rapps and have been growing out them in a spare 40b. I was going to get a 120 and keep 2 but I've really gotten attached to them and would love to keep them all and was wondering, what tank size would you guys suggest? I know I'd want a width of at least 2'. Sent...
  5. M

Wild Orinoco Oscars coming Tuesday!

Well I got them, all healthy with no DOAs. They hide most of the time in the 40b grow out they're in but go crazy for blood worms. Here's a few blurry pictures. Definitely will update when they're more out and interactive. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. M

Lets see those balls!

Wow very beautiful Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. M

Lets see those balls!

I'd love to see if any of you have or have past pictures of your ball pythons. :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. M

Never owned a snake before-ball python?

I'm interested in bps because I love sluggish pets. I have a pug who does nothing but sleep and chill with me when I'm home named Ed haha, Id love a snake that I can just hold and chill and not have to keep grabbing it from slithering off. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. M

What life lessons have you learned from aquarium keeping?

Buy everything used. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. M

This helps a TON. I have an opportunity to get a 215g "orange ghost" female for 150$. Is that a good deal? It's a local breeder and all he has right now are regular small ones and that one. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. M

Who exactly is Jeff Rapps?

^ Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. M

My oscars, is this a mix of a red and tiger? Orrrrr?

You just got a tiger with tons of red, he's going to be a beauty! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. M

I was just trying to use a spare 20 long aquarium I already have, is it possible to control humidity in that? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. M

Banned fish question

They shouldn't. There introduction to most Eco systems in said states would result in a collapse and totally destroy them. That's why they are illegal.. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. M

Thanks for all the advice guys, I have a extra 20 long ill use for whichever snake I get. What brand heat pad would you guys suggest and what's the best way to control humidity in the tank? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. M

Hello all, when I was younger I had a bearded dragon and a few tree frogs. I've always wanted to jump out and try a snake but never really felt comfortable to untill now. As for enclose, would a 40b fish tank work? I need advice guys! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. M

Wild Orinoco Oscars coming Tuesday!

I'm SO pumped that I was able to get 4 of these bad boys ordered from rapps before he ran out again. I just had to make a topic to help let out my excitement! Also getting 3 jaguar cats but that's kinda off topic lol. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. M

oscar breeding grounds

It depends, but usually not. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. M

3 jaguar cats or 2 zungaro bee cats?

Yeah that's why I love smaller cats. Still can't decide! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. M

3 jaguar cats or 2 zungaro bee cats?

I'm starting up a 120 for a couple of oscars and was debating between these 2 choices. What would you guys suggest? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store