Search results

1. B

Datnoid ID Help

Agree with everyone else, first is NTT and second is indo
  2. B

For Sale - 100g acrylic, 37g glass - socal

I have a 100 gallon acrylic (sea clear) for sale for $25 tank only with no lids. It has no major scratches and just some minor crazing. - $25 I also have a 37 gallon tall glass tank with a black stand. This tank needs some serious cleaning. - Free Located in Simi Valley, 93063
  3. B

We won! Now.....

I wish I had one of these shirts. I miss Joey (R1_Ridah). He was a great guy and his tank always had an incredible assortment of fish.
  4. B

Looking for a beginner snake...

I would recommend a corn snake. They'll easily fit in a 40 for life. They're as easy as they come to care for and are very docile. Plus they come in hundreds of color morphs. I have 5 of them and I wouldn't give them up for anything.
  5. B

id please

I was thinking tilapia mariae as well
  6. B

wide bar silver dollars

The first is a female and the second is a male.
  7. B

LA fish shops

I'm not sure where their prices rank, but Total Fish & Pets in Alhambra always has a good selection of monsters.
  8. B

Newbie alert! First monster tank and looking at peacocks

I had a silver arowana in my 240 and he was fine until he hit the 24" mark and then he became very skittish and jumpy. I had to pick his slimy butt up off the floor several times because he would knock the weighted lids off and then jump out. I eventually had to find a bigger home for him which...
  9. B

Tiger barbs as dithers for 2"-3" NTT dat

What do you guys think of tiger barbs as dithers for a 3" NTT? How big do you think the tiger barbs would have to be to not be eaten by a 3" dat?
  10. B

My Dats Collection

Sticky - how big is that NTT. He looks massive
  11. B

Who has the largest NTT?

Wow! The biggest I remembered seeing was 10"-11". I forgot about pupumole's
  12. B

Who has the largest NTT?

I'm thinking about setting up a tank with an NTT as the centerpiece. I'm curious just how big they get in captivity. What's the largest anyone on here has or had?
  13. B

What to feed 3-4 inch smallmouth bass?

I would definitely try bloodworms to start
  14. B

1st Albino Pearl Ray in the states! ...

Nice looking tank. Is everything in here albino or platinum?
  15. B

Decided to get back into Reptile Keeping, upcoming show any ideas?

I'm a snake guy myself and personally I love my corn snakes. Super low maintenance, come in many different colors and patterns, and fun to handle...plus no bugs to deal with.
  16. B

Can someone id this catfish for me.

That's most likely a mystus vittatus
  17. B

How long to starve out a datnoid?

Out of curiosity, what kind of pellets are you trying to feed the dat?
  18. B

Unusual catches and locations

Someone just caught a pleco from a local park pond last weekend
  19. B

favorite shark?

Black tip reef sharks for me...I love the contrast of the black tips to all the fins and they have the prototypical shark shape and stay modest sized. I would love to have an aquarium big enough to house a few but that is probably unrealistic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store