Search results

1. K

Can anyone ID this fish?

I'm curious of the water temperature in that tank,never seen sturgeon kept with African cichlids before.
  2. K

Payara i.d

Yep,I eyeballed it to be in that range.
  3. K

Payara i.d

.....seems like a tat of that size would have some color in it's fins.
  4. K

Exoticfishshop (Orino Growout Thread)

.....and you ain't seen nothin yet!... just wait til they loose their juvenile markings,the colors are really gonna pop
  5. K

Payara i.d

The bottom photo offers a clear view of the tail fin which looks almost identical to a scomb's tail.
  6. K

Chines perch with some type of bladder disease

Your perch appears to have a rectal prolapse.
  7. K

Brown pacific octopus

Ah missed it,I'll have to check for a replay.
  8. K

Temu trickle filter

.....not bad.
  9. K

Temu trickle filter

I haven't dealt with Temu yet,only Wish,how long did it take for the item to arrive after you ordered it?
  10. K

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Oh a note was found alright.... the guy's manifesto is almost as long as a senate bill!
  11. K

.....heard someone set themselves on fire outside of a courthouse in New York this afternoon,I wonder if he left a note explaining his actions?
  12. K

My move to the Philippines

It's not so much a "skin color" thing as it is getting more money out of the foreigners,who have plenty of it to spend compared to the locals.....that's how I see it,anyhow.
  13. K

My move to the Philippines

Jex,perhaps it's possible to get around all of that...I thought you might have been Asian or some other ethnicity when I first saw your photo.....grow back your long hair,get a goatee,learn the language and maybe you can pass for a local lol!
  14. K

How’s the weather?

We had about a week's worth of warm sunny days which tricked a lot of plants and flowers to sprout from the ground and now the temps have dropped which may kill a lot of the flowers.....happens nearly every year.
  15. K

Doorbell?....my dog will be snoring in the tv room and if he hears a car door slam shut outside he'll jump up,start barking as he runs to the front door to go out and address whoever dared to disturb his slumber!
  16. K

Snapper Snapper!

Yeah,common snapper and it could have been looking for a suitable spot to dig an egg nest,hopefully it found its way back to safety.
  17. K

.....ya got that right LOL!
  18. K

Gold brick

....are doing it any differently,new phone perhaps?
  19. K

Exoticfishshop (Orino Growout Thread)

Great looking group of o's.....are they skittish at all?
  20. K

My old pals

Interesting
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store