Search results

1. root

my latest import..orb xingu "snow leapords"

any update on these beauties?
  2. root

Wild Caught Geophagus Sveni

do you have some video clips of each group to share?
  3. root

Black Nasty cross Cuban

the F1s from the cross have now matured, and just had a spawn.. curious to see how the F2s will look like.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BSXy93OhsFS/
  4. root

Black Nasty cross Cuban

the pair just had their 2nd spawn today... :-) https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-yYkDDx1M/
  5. root

Black Nasty cross Cuban

i see... i actually found a suitable sized cuban female over the weekend for him! :-p
  6. root

Black Nasty cross Cuban

has anyone seen such a cross before? tried googling but can't get any results... my nasty female died awhile back, just wondering if such a cross will produce some interesting offsprings as it seems easier to get a female cuban than nasty around here.. any contributions will be great!! ;)
  7. root

Whoa, my kelberi are cleaning a clay pot.

Congrats bro!!!! All the best.. Saw you're from HK? Was there last week, saw a shop with 2 big Kels but store lady said they're sold (one of the store at the cross junction with some short bodied PBs as well).. I asked how much they were and she told me HKD 12,000!!??:eek:
  8. root

my Kelberis spawned!

just uploaded a clip of these Kels feeding... enjoy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_D3AWrohi0
  9. root

my Kelberis spawned!

thanks guys... :) yes, alive and kicking... just took some shots of the wrigglers last night....
  10. root

my Kelberis spawned!

thanks for all the positive comments, unfortunately, i went away on a trip and when i got back last night, the pair wasn't guarding any mass of wrigglers... all 4 Kels were swimming together, and very hungry as they haven't been fed since Sunday... hunted through the whole tank and found 4...
  11. root

my Kelberis spawned!

here's the egg mass on the floor, somehow the female laid on the side but most will drop to the floor.. they're like half sticky and don't adhere well.. and there're a couple of lost eggs, which flew out from the rest.. :D
  12. root

my Kelberis spawned!

didn't see the male fertilise the eggs, so not very hopeful.. though can see his tube protrude a little, fingers crossed he has done his job before i woke up, as the female was finishing laying the eggs....
  13. root

my Kelberis spawned!

got a pleasant surprise when i woke up this morning.....
  14. root

Kelberi comm tank....

thanks for the nice comments guys... :) here're some close up shots taken last night...
  15. root

Kelberi comm tank....

and finally #4.... this fella eats the most, so obviously also the fattest.... thanks for looking!! :)
  16. root

Kelberi comm tank....

#3........... male or female? :popcorn:
  17. root

Kelberi comm tank....

here's # 2, smallest and probably prettiest....
  18. root

Kelberi comm tank....

and here're some shots of each individual... here's #1, it seems like a male to me, although there isn't any hump at all... maybe they're all still young... :D
  19. root

Kelberi comm tank....

slightly closer shots... :) have just converted them off live food last week, now fully on frozen market prawns...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store