Search results

1. V

Anybody into weight lifting/body building?

I'll definitely check it out. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. V

Yesterday was my first time running again. I only went a mile and I was able to jog most of it and today I got a little further. I've also been doing some squats and lunges. I think I'll be back in the gym pretty soon. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. V

Thanks guys. Can't wait to start lifting again!! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. V

Not exact but she said about 3 months before I can start lifting again. I'm not even supposed to run until after 6 weeks but I've been trying to walk every day. My surgery was only 15 days ago. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. V

Recovery is going pretty good but I've lost a lot of weight. Before surgery on an empty stomach I was 138 and this morning after eating breakfast I was 130. My muscles are looking a lot smaller already. : / Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. V

My favorites are gym, running, and soccer. But I guess any physical activity can work quite well, it just depends on what you like. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. V

Thanks. I'll post a pic of my scars once I can take my bandages off. Until I can start lifting again I'm going to try and walk or run every day to stay in shape and maybe do a few light weight arm curls. I can't run yet but maybe in one or two weeks I'll be able to slowly jog. Sent from my...
  8. V

My new chest guys. It hurts like he** but I'm recovering quickly. I'm hoping once I can start working out again and the swelling subsides I can get abs. Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. V

When the body goes catabolic does it consume muscle from specific areas first or does it just take a little from every where?? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. V

Ok, thanks guys! I'll definitely take it easy for a while once I start lifting again. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. V

Today was my last workout. Surgery is on Friday. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. V

Dang. He's solid muscle. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. V

Well said. Lol. I get my inspiration from Chris Jones, the Hodge Twins, and Christian Guzman mostly, but there's others as well. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. V

Saw this on Instagram. 10 Pack?? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. V

Got my new jardini today

I can't really see anything. It looks fine to me. Sometimes my Aro hits the lid on my tank and chips off a scale or two and it's darker where the scale was. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. V

Snapper I pulled off the highway.

Nice Alligator Snapper Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. V

In my opinion whether you have abs is mostly dependent on diet and or genetics. I know people who don't even lift, eat whatever they want and have a nice six pack, but for most people you have to eat healthy and stay lean to get visible abs. As long as you're getting enough protein you should be...
  18. V

Don't you mean eat clean, get lean?? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. V

The only down side of trail running in the summer is that I would always come out of the woods with either mosquito bites or ticks. Not always attached but sometimes I would find over 10 crawling on my clothes. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. V

The gym can be boring but once you start seeing results it becomes addictive. Plus there's not as many hot girls out in the woods. :D Haha but I do love being out in the wilderness, that's one of the things I miss most about living in Minnesota. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store