Search results

1. F

Free male Parachromis motaguense "Red Tiger"

i will take him off ya hands bro,email me at junnysangel@aol.com for my number so we can set this up.he be going into a nice 350 gallon
  2. F

135GAL TANK STAND FILTER LIGHT RBP'S

tank is in west long branch and the piranhas are in egg harbor,i am in the process of moving so the tank can only be seen on the weekends,the fish can be viewed at my house in egg harbor after 6pm during the week, that is about 5 hours from MD and no i will not break these last 5 up,if they get...
  3. F

when the 180 goes up for sale it will have wood stand,filters, pumps,lights,tops,50gal sump,but it wont be for at least a month
  4. F

thanks ray,yo i got a 180 gallon that i will be breaking down in a month or so,that is 2ft wide,i will keep you in mind when i am ready to get rid of it
  5. F

6ft long, 1.5 ft wide, height I will check tomorrow, but I think 2 ft. Just your basic 135 gal rectangular tank.
  6. F

wes will post as soon as i figure out the new camera and how to upload to the forums tank is 6ft long
  7. F

hi i got a 135 gallon glass tank, wood stand,strip light,glass tops,two aquaclear 300 filters,undergravel filter for sale in monmouth county new jersey.i used this tank to breed red belly piranhas,getting out of piranhas so this tank gotta go,needs a cleaning, was up and running a month...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store