Search results

1. Owens

For Sale 180g Glass tank and stand, Southern Maryland

everything pending this weekend!
  2. Owens

For Sale  180g Glass tank and stand, Southern Maryland

Drilled, old school glass 180g Back is painted black, stand is refinished--is a show tank for sure. Will need a new sump or filter, though all necessary plumbing is there. Very Heavy, will need 3 or so people to move, must pick up
  3. Owens

For Sale Jardini + Bichir collection, Tank Afterwards

Still the Hybrid and Koloton left, want to get these guys moved!
  4. Owens

jar gone! Just the two polys and tank
  5. Owens

Jar pending sale Tuesday, just the Koloton and Hybrid left and then tank will be available
  6. Owens

That sounds about right. He is pretty much on whitefish and shrimp, but is a pretty aggressive eater. I doubt he would take log to get on pellets if thats your thingdddddddd
  7. Owens

CB Endli, back Volta, and Irwini gone--thanks @Legend101!
  8. Owens

For Sale  Jardini + Bichir collection, Tank Afterwards

Hey all--unfortuantely I am at a point in my life where the hobby is going to have to go on hold again. Need to re-home my collection and 180g tank. All fish are 5-10 years old, big hardy boys. The Jardini is a stunner, grown him from a pup. All the bichirs are all WC from OGs here aside...
  9. Owens

Need help diagnosing Polypterus illness and treatment

Ah, ok. That seemed to match the description in the sticky, but the pictures I found online looked a lot more blotchy, I suppose they are probably farther along. Thanks for the advice, will do!
  10. Owens

mistyped this 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, <10 ppm nitrates.
  11. Owens

Hey guys, need some help figuring out what is going on with my Congicus. About two weeks ago, he started showing redness is his dorsal finlets. This has increased through his anal fin and now even under neath his belly. His tail fin is also starting to fray. He is noticeably breathing heavier...
  12. Owens

Back at it

So I just went to do a waterchange and caught my Ornate next to the PBB. My god this thing has gotten enormous. I bought this Ornate just a year ago around 8". Here he is sitting 18"+ in just a year, he might even be 20". The PBB is around 22" for reference. What a monster.
  13. Owens

FS | 16-18" Koloton, Koliba, Hybrid | $150-200 | Calvert County, MD | Pickup

Hmm, that should work. I also have my thread at: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/back-at-it.663907/ If anyone feels like digging through for some older pics.
  14. Owens

FS | 16-18" Koloton, Koliba, Hybrid | $150-200 | Calvert County, MD | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 16-18" Koloton, Koliba, Hybrid What are your prices?: 150-200 Where are you located?: Calvert County, MD Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hey all, time to thin out my Polypterus herd. Pickup only, no shipping...
  15. Owens

Sp. Faranah from rehoboth aquatics

Wanna quit our jobs and go become African scientists that study polys? Seems less sexy when I write it out, hahaha.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store