2. tanyaelec11

Stepped on a stringray a few moments ago

I hope you feel better soon .
  3. tanyaelec11

ID paratilapia andapa?

looks like a female to me
  4. tanyaelec11

Free swimming worms in tank

try also salting the tank and dropping a few drops of garlic guard in his food .
  5. tanyaelec11

Moving a 400 gallon

straps will leave marks and do some damage on your backs. Two guys strapped my 300 gallon down a set of stairs and the bottom guy well needed a pack of muscle relaxers ... and a few beers. lol !! piano skids work perfectly !!!
  6. tanyaelec11

Sweet potato instead of pathos

I had a potato growing in my medic tank it grew very well !!!! That is until I dropped furan 2 into there and it killed it off . THe roots took over the tank at one point . But I used a purple potato. They come from south Africa and do great in warmer temps !
  7. tanyaelec11

paratilapia small spot. Help

yes he did . thank goodness. It took everything . I was pretty sure he was going to die.. I did 50 % water changes every day and treated with furan 2 . I don't usually go to such extreme measures but this time I did because I was completely lost. I posted in the disease and health section and...
  8. tanyaelec11

Paratilapia small spot

They also have black mouths on the inside its really cool !
  9. tanyaelec11

Paratilapia small spot

Thank you . I do recommend you picking that one up . They have quite the personalities !! I don't usually name my fish but this one earned its name early on !!
  10. tanyaelec11

Paratilapia small spot

jean yours looks like a large spot ( bleekri ) and it is gorgeous !!!! definitely dominate colours !!!
  11. tanyaelec11

Paratilapia small spot

shes around the 7 inch mark. Shes never laid eggs for me but I haven't had a male small spot either. I finally ordered one and had him shipped hoping maybe she could have a boyfriend someday. When I received him he was very ill. He is a good size ( 3 inches ) but he ended up with ich and then a...
  12. tanyaelec11

help me sex my Jaguar please

Np . Remember they love stinky food !
  13. tanyaelec11

jag's tend to go for the pellets if they are sinking ones . Make sure you smash them one at a time in the water to create the " live food effect " Don't feed him feeders for a week and he will take the pellets with no issues. Add a little bit of garlic guard on the pellets to make them extra...
  14. tanyaelec11

that will be a brute of a male !
  15. tanyaelec11

Lingering haze

since ive started using rid - x in my tanks I have seen nothing but good. I would really give it a try you may be surprised at the results ! It works better than stability.
  16. tanyaelec11

Jag tank size?

My female jag is around 14 " at 6 ish / 7 years old. She is still growing . ( Fatter ) She started laying eggs at a very early age. My loiselles barely seem to grow. Ive had them for a year now and they are half her size males and females
  17. tanyaelec11

Paratilapia small spot

Ive had her for about 5 years now. shes really passive and gets along with everyone peacefully ! I'm in the process of having a new tank built for her and a few other of her fish friends . Enjoy !
  18. tanyaelec11

Female Jag

19. tanyaelec11

this Paratheraps breidohri is turning into a brute.

I can never get good far away pictures because its always right up at the glass begging for food !
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store