Search results

1. M

Many Tanks and Fish for sale ! Pics included !

all the small tanks and the 80 gallon are gone , I still have all the fish and the 125 !
  2. M

Ok guys it looks like the female Midas might be gone , I think she is going to a fine home !
  3. M

yea it is about 4 inches smaller than that one , true thats not the actuall fish , as you can tell my camera sucks
  4. M

fishing at Loch Raven Resoivoir

the Smallnouth was 22 inches and about 4 1/2 pounds !Ive never seen anything like that come out of lochraven !
  5. M

the 20 gallon is in fine shape ! but to come to baltimore all the way from Nj , you should just get a new one up there unless your coming to town
  6. M

all pms so far have been answered , remember guys first come first served to be left out ! thanks for all the responses !
  7. M

fishing at Loch Raven Resoivoir

here are some Pics of myself and My friend wawa fishing under the dulaney valley road Bridge !
  8. M

I am not getting out of the hobby , here is the Bar I built with my 72 bowfront its bad ass ! it is NOT for sale !
  9. M

Here is what they look ike when they were all setup !
  10. M

Hey Guys, I have 7 tanks for sale and a bunch of fish , most of the tanks are now empty and ready to go ! I have 7 tanks for sale and about 20 to 30 fish for sale including young ! I'll start with the empty tanks and thier prices some tanks come with filters and some dont, so I will just list...
  11. M

Fishing the Agean sea !

thanks im gonna check them out !
  12. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

yea the gs are in there with a lungfish , That Knife fish I won off of here a delhezi ,senegal,albino senegal, jag ,fh,and a red devil but the last 3 will be coming out soon Ill get a pack of loaches soon and some nice plecos and the tank will be sweet !
  13. M

Picts of Your Favorite Fish

my fav fish !
  14. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

anytime , I am an Idea person ! lolol
  15. M

Fishing the Agean sea !

since this forum is a world wide forum , I am planning to go to greece (Rhodes) sometime in the next few months and yes I am going to take a few poles I am just wondering if anyone from Greece that may be on here could give me some info on fishing the Agean sea ! all I am able to find is ads...
  16. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

Here are some pics of how the top comes off ! as for the design and step by step by step directions there wasnt any plans or any blue print. Ive made so many stands it kinda came naturally, dont get me wrong, I did measurements for everything I just didnt write them down Like I said in...
  17. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

Neo we are having a Party on March 10th, a stocking the Bar Party and of course your Invited , just a little fyi , the Top of the Bar comes off as well for easy access to the tank ! Ill try to get some more pics soon
  18. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

I have it siliconed from the Bottom If you spill anything it goes in your lap not the tank that percaution was well taken , plus it punishes the Beer spillers !
  19. M

fishtank Bar ! yes BAR !

Well, since theres a story behind everything, Ill start from the beginning. I recently moved into a new house in Canton and was in the process of moving my tanks, My origional Idea was to build a stand that would hold my 125 gallon tank and my 72 gallon bow front with the 125 on top and the...
  20. M

Moving sale ,ZZ Flowerhorns, tanks , misc fish , for sale

more pics of the Father ! sorry my camera sucks Patrick
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store