Search results

1. G

Can anyone ID what type of kelberi is this?

Thanks for the inputs.. I just wanna know aswell.. in the types of kelberi who got the most spangles Sent from my GT-S7582 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. G

Thanks! Any other input? Sent from my GT-S7582 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. G

Any other input? Thanks! Sent from my GT-S7582 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. G

My Clean 3/3

Just wanna share my clean 3/3 IT 9" Sent from my GT-S7582 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. G

Anyways.. here's the pic
  6. G

I apologize.. I dunno how to edit. I can't see anywhere to click and edit/add the pic
  7. G

Kelberi 7-8" Sent from my GT-S7582 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. G

Transformers..

Please post pics from before and after so we can see the transformation your cichla so we can also have referrence on what to look forward to. Please put the sp. and size. P.S. I wanna see some kels.
  9. G

How to choose Juvy Kelberi..?

Thanks guys! Great Help!
  10. G

Well that's a given fact. What I would like to know if there is like a key indication in selecting a better piece over the other. Like for example in Flowerhorn.. you are looking for KOK, redness, plums, etc. But here we are talking about juvy size in kelberi about 3-5"
  11. G

I mean, what are you looking for in selecting a Juvy Kelberi around 3"-5"? Is there any visible signs to distinguish which one is better?
  12. G

Please need urgent ID

Kelberi he said
  13. G

Please need urgent ID

Please help me ID before I close transaction. Thank you so much for the ones that would reply. Fish is said to be 5-6"
  14. G

Juvenile Cichla ID thread

Please help me ID this cichla before I buy it. Thanks so much for the ones who would reply.. fish is 5-6"
  15. G

GATF growth rate

How long would it take for a GATF to grow from 5in to 12in?
  16. G

Polypterus, datnoids and Gold wolf combo?

My bichirs are juvy size ranging from 6-7inch. There is a 6inch gold wolf for sale from out LFS. I'm only concerned about the ornate around 4".
  17. G

When I said another, what I meant was I will pick up another gold wolf since I lost one from jumping out of my tank! It's just a 2 inch space from where the return pipe is from my sump and he still manage to jump out. Learn it the hard way
  18. G

Anyone tried it? I might get another gold wolf in my polyterus and datnoid comm, but I want to hear feedbacks. Thanks
  19. G

NTT vs IT

That one is a 3/3 clean IT? Very nice. I'm on a watch to pick up something like that. Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. G

NTT vs IT

What is his tankmates? Does NTT have better stability? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store