Search results

1. O

african lake cichlid tank & diy background

thx everyone for your comments just for record its been nearly a two month and the bg doing great and no sign for breaking down or so , ph is stable my fishes i think they are mating so, i can say its okay not to using the epoxy just be sure to cure it well and that's it.
  2. O

sure http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341310
  3. O

hey every one my 66 gal african lake cichlid tank i have only 7 cichlids for now i hope you like it , enjoy
  4. O

April 2009 TOTM Winner:

so nice tank
  5. O

My 450g Show Tank

such a monster
  6. O

DIY AQUARIUM VOLCANO fish ideas?

awesome,i like it
  7. O

finally my DIY background

thanks for all your responds its great that you like it
  8. O

unfortunately epoxy is not an option here its unaffordable here in egypt so i don't have a choice, am not so worry about ph i'll cure it and wait but am afraid that the cement will crack in the water or something, so any thoughts
  9. O

well guys i always wanted to make my own background and that's it,what do you think?
  10. O

jag's tank mates

yeah sure am planing to re-home some of them and get a jag too ,so i wanna know which tank will be fine for him
  11. O

jag's tank mates

120 X 60 X 60 CM i use an external filter , and do 20% water change weekly
  12. O

jag's tank mates

hey everyone ,i wounder if its okay to add a jag to my tank i have silver aro , jar , oscar , tsn , pleco and if not what tank mates do u recommend ?
  13. O

a new jardini in th house

oh great, more good news :irked: guys you are making me worry , what should i do if they are fought
  14. O

so any changes in colors by age like the silvers they're so peaceful so far ,i don't think i have to expect any problems in the future
  15. O

The Camera Thread

well this thread is very helpful , i got most of my questions answered but i got one more question am planing to get a D40 but am wondering about it in close up shooting (with its standard lenses ) and its shutter speed without using flash cause now i have a cybershot and its really sucks i...
  16. O

sure , on the way
  17. O

LOL,i was wondering about it colors if they gonna change by age ?
  18. O

My Leichardti

NICE
  19. O

thnx everybody yeah koji they're never stop eating lol
  20. O

High Shine

amazing
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com