Search results

1. A

Ultra High Tech 300 gallon Discus install journal

bump, we need a update man!
  2. A

DIY filter socks

I know there was a guy on reefcentral who had a template about making his own. Try searching there. If I find it I'll post it.
  3. A

Freshwater RO System buffering and PH guidance needed

I think it might be your tank. To much awesome. You should give it to me.
  4. A

Ultra High Tech 300 gallon Discus install journal

How much did that pump run?
  5. A

Overflowing tanks

All my tanks are in my basement, and I've done this several times while playing FFXIV lol
  6. A

Convict has laid eggs

bump
  7. A

Rochester, Buffalo, western Ny meet ?

I'm in buffalo, but assuming the age of this thread, not enough people lol
  8. A

ID "parasite"

What ended up happening with this?
  9. A

Petsmart

Just so everyone knows this week petsmart has Clown Loaches for a little under 6 bucks.
  10. A

Zeolite or more bio

I've been using tetra aquasafe every water change and before turning the filter on I run a power head/circulator for about 5-10min before firing it up.
  11. A

Zeolite or more bio

ok, so do you recommend using seachem prime or tetra aquasafe as well? I have a container of it.
  12. A

Zeolite or more bio

So I have a FX5 and I'm currently struggling with Ammonia at .25ppm. My current setup for media is 1L of Seachem Matrix, 200mL of Purigen and 1L of Zeolite (I think the containers are 1L each?) I did not properly cycle the tank. Kind of rushed the tank and I'm now kicking myself for doing so...
  13. A

500 Gallon all glass DIY

Well he's planning on getting it tempered after he drills it if I read everything correct.
  14. A

Sad news about the fish I order

What ended up happening with your fish?
  15. A

Ick Question...How long are fish contagious after white spots are gone?

Oh... I've been doing Heat, Stop Parasite, and Salt for my current spell of Ick... I'm at day 5 and its about 90% cleared.
  16. A

Filter Pads

First canister filter, forgot filter pads. D'oh moment >.<! Guess I get to strip the tank and start putting the fish that I want, upside to every downside?
  17. A

Underwater Air Pocket?

Any progress on this?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store