Search results

1. C

FS: Cichlid Collection, Pick-up/Meet Up(close) 19473

Bump Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. C

Pictures should be labled. But the 4th on is a convict with his girlfriend in the back behind him. Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. C

the loach and the orange tipped pleco, im not sure what they are, so any info would be good, but they have to go too. thanks mfk
  4. C

Pictures as promised, and as stated above willing to negotiate on prices. I get nothing for taking them to LFS, so MFK is best option
  5. C

6. C

Oh crap sorry to any that tried to text me, number went in wrong(574) 315 - 3127 Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. C

I have about a week for rehoming and then lfs is taking whatever I can't sell, so any decent offer is good Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. C

If you have any offers feel free to contact, I am probably a little out of current pricing. They all have to go though Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. C

Leaving the Aquarium Hobby for a while. Everything has to go to new homes. All Sizes are approx. I did not pull out to measure them. Red Terror Male-8" $120 Green Terror Male-5" $30(has slight spinal bend) Blood Parrot-5" $40 Veja Syn-4" $30 Jack Dempsey-5" $30 Tinfoil Barb-8" $10 2 Spotted...
  10. C

FS 3 Pictus cats and 2 Ralph cats

11. C

FS 3 Pictus cats and 2 Ralph cats

Have 3 spotted pictus cats and 3 spotted ralph cats for sale. All 5 are 4-6 inch range. Can get pics as needed. Asking $10 each. Pick up/Meet up near 19473. PM me with questions or interests
  12. C

Ferrets

I currently have 3 ferrets that I am no longer able to spend enough time with. Anyone near Schwenksville Pa have interest in 3? 2 females 1 male and would like to see them stay as a group. Also have cage and all the stuff to go with them. Let me know if anyone would have interest in them...
  13. C

Why do my Oscars keep dying?

That's what we are all waiting for... Nitrates are prolly high. Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. C

Looking for catfish recommendation

Looked at a syno ocellifer today, but think it may have been something different. Name on Google with the syno e.. Something that was mentioned a few posts ago. I debated because of the solid dark brown color with black spots. He was very actively swimming though. Looked nice. The...
  15. C

Ok, well if we jump the measurement to could grow to 9 inches what would the pick be. Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. C

I am looking for any good ideas for a catfish for my 75 gallon CA/SA cichlid grow out tank. Max six would have to be around 6ish inches. Any thoughts? Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. C

Help needed with ammonia really high

I also have an overstocked tank, not that bad though. Anyway, you could always try to add more bio media, and try to incorporate pothos. Helped with my tank. Sent from my ADR930L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. C

Why do my Oscars keep dying?

Of all cichlids, an Oscar would be the one that it is most important to do more frequent water changes. They are tough fish and will live through about anything, except infrequent water changes. I do 30% every week with mine. Oscar's are the slobs of the cichlid world and waste is a big...
  19. C

Setting up a sump that has no compartments

You could also mount a light and make a Styrofoam float for pothos. Mine has 2 "chambers" first is filter sock in flow, and is loaded with hornwort, second has a floating platform of pothos. Used a clamp light with a 10 watt energy saver bulb. Return pump is below the pothos float...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store