Search results

1. G

A few update pics of my Butterfly Koi

very cool, though i think this might be better received in the photo lounge.
  2. G

What's this thing??

It looks like frog or salamander eggs. Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. G

ID these fish please!

looks like the one facing us is colouring up on top sooo... red bay snook?
  4. G

Just want too bounce an idea off you guys.

I was thinking sump but unfortunately I have limited space. I figured the canister would be better than a hob filter though.
  5. G

Just want too bounce an idea off you guys.

Hey all! Long time no post but my girlfriend wants me too start a saltwater setup. I just wanted to get a second opinion on equipment, stock, etc.. So, first off the tank size would be 29 gallons (tall). As for the equipment: 2x Hagen Fluval Sea reef 24" for lighting fluval 205...
  6. G

Which Tanganyikan cichlids should I get for my 55g?

Cyprichromis for your open water and once your compressiceps gets larger they will take up the rock work
  7. G

In desperate need of help!

so i am the manager of the fish and reptile department at a lage pet store now.. its pretty cool.. but any way i installed a glo T-5 HO 39w ballast above our brand new salt water wall and it worked well for a week and now the damn thing wont turn on! corals are depending on this light and well...
  8. G

does anybody remember...

YES! thank you man! i wouldnt have remembered that for the life of me
  9. G

does anybody remember...

thanks for the response but i was thinking about a freshwater snake found in some lake.. pretty sure it was African but i cant remember.
  10. G

does anybody remember...

so way back in the day i had read an article about a fully aquatic species of snake that are not common in the pet trade. the reason i am posting here is for the larger audience and i cant remember what place it was posted in. anyway if anyone can remember the species that would be greatly...
  11. G

My kelberi tank

same here ><
  12. G

Oscar tank + Canal tank

the last canal fish looked like a young perch
  13. G

fish id

thanks guys! ive been getting rusty on my fish and its frustrating
  14. G

fish id

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EMeZWxBMg&feature=related its at 7:57 and i wank to know what it is.. is it a monster?
  15. G

asian aro

So i have been thinking about what would be a rewarding and interesting fish to keep and i thought to myself why not something a little less common species and well these are one of the guys that came up. i have only ever seen one in person at 1.5 feet or so and it was stunning!! so i was just...
  16. G

Larval Eel

what kind of water is he in at the moment? brackish?
  17. G

Do you name your fish?

i had a jewel named bob... my dad gave him that name and a festivum named legs... another name given by my dad.. for the long fins he had
  18. G

Favorite fish !!!!

autolamp. calvus!!
  19. G

post what your first fish was

a festivum!! what a great fish.. sadly my chocolate cichlid beat him to death
  20. G

Tilapia and where to find them..?

i think they meant the hard parts of the dorsal fin... hence people use rosies and things like that
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store