Search results

1. F

Bow front lid

I recently purchased an oceanic 175 bow front, no lids though. where can i find some glass lids for this tank or maybe some dimensions to get class cut for it. thanks
  2. F

Mahi Mahi in a tank.. LOL WHAT??

I agree, even in the wild I think their lifespan is relatively short
  3. F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjgH...4wSkWHmfOsoXFg
  4. F

One of these guys
  5. F

Not quite sure where this needs to be posted and I havent posted here in some time, but I came across a thread in a fishing forum and thought I had to share this with the mfk world. before everyone starts arguing about tank size and fish yada yada, hes already spoken to the texas state aquarium...
  6. F

what is the appeal to pbass?

aggressive, active, colorful, monsters and awesome.
  7. F

melafix expire

im too scared so i bought a new bottle.
  8. F

melafix expire

does melafix expire? i think my bottle is pretty old.
  9. F

this may be bad Please look

ive had this problem before.. eventually if the fish cant handle it.. he manages to spit it out.
  10. F

help. fish not eating???

one of my guys is swimmin upside down.. im gonna go head and do a water change. :(
  11. F

help. fish not eating???

and if they dont go for the feeders? then ill be really freaked out.
  12. F

help. fish not eating???

210g tank, overflow/ sump filtration. 4 midsize pbass and a indo dat. so i did a water change few days ago, fish have been acting normal... now today i notice they been stayin in the corners of the tank looking towards the back corners. feeding time and none of the pbass come out to eat. the...
  13. F

post your biggest catches....

ive posted these pics somewhere on mfk.. but i guess i can share again. my lil bros first big ugly.
  14. F

Different Shirt?

but we want shirts now... we need to stimulate the economy. haha
  15. F

feeding question.

i feed my bass cuts of tilapia.. they all chompem down quick, but end up spittin it out later on. im guessin they just ate too much at once. so what i do is feed them a few pieces at a time.. wait few minutes and repeat. is this normal?
  16. F

Show Off Your New MFK Shirt Thread and Win!

jul 06. but ive been idle as of late.
  17. F

Show Off Your New MFK Shirt Thread and Win!

finally, ive been wanting a shirt and sticker for 2 yrs now.. need to make a peacock bass one so i can buy more.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store