Search results

1. Drizzt

For Sale Flagtail 7"

My plan worked. Lol.
  2. Drizzt

For Sale Endlicheri Bichir for sale 12"

Thanks. It's hard to sell any fish in this area. Not a lot of hobbyists.
  3. Drizzt

For Sale  Flagtail 7"

Pick up only. 93257
  4. Drizzt

For Sale  Endlicheri Bichir for sale 12"

Pick up only. 93257
  5. Drizzt

Fire Eel Fin Rot?

How often and how much would you recommend?
  6. Drizzt

Fire Eel Fin Rot?

Here are a couple of pictures of his tail. I'll make sure to cover the heater. Should I just wait and see if it gets better? I added the salt last night.
  7. Drizzt

Fire Eel Fin Rot?

So this guy got out of the tank a few days ago and was probably out a few hours before I found him and put him back in. Yesterday I noticed the white patches and the end of his tail seems to be rotting off and is covered in a white fuzz. I added aquarium salt, can I use API Fin & Body Cure...
  8. Drizzt

Hoplias ID?

He looks good. How long have you had him?
  9. Drizzt

Hoplias ID?

Thanks.
  10. Drizzt

Hoplias ID?

Is your curupira active? I had one that was always out and hovering around but it died. The one I have now is pretty lazy.
  11. Drizzt

Hoplias ID?

Here's another pic. Not sure if it's the same fish.
  12. Drizzt

Hoplias ID?

Hey guys, sorry for the bad pic but pulled it off of Facebook. Is this a mala?
  13. Drizzt

New Baby SAL

Sounds pretty normal. Keep in mind that it's still young so instincts are to stay hidden. I didn't witness mine eating for awhile but I know Lungfish have healthy appetites so I just threw food in there once a day and let him get it as he pleased.
  14. Drizzt

New Baby SAL

Thanks for asking. Mine is doing good. He's still fairly small but I would guess it's about 7" and just a tiny bit thicker. I'll post new pics when I get a chance plus he has some new tank mates. As for his behavior when I first got him, he didn't do much. Mostly just wedged himself in...
  15. Drizzt

New Baby SAL

Didn't have any problems whatsoever. Packaging was great. I ordered this SAL and used USPS priority shipping and the water was still warm when it arrived. Anything in particular you're concerned with?
  16. Drizzt

New Baby SAL

Yeah, this is my 3rd time ordering from him. You can text him if you have any questions. I have a thread for my black wolf (haven't updated in awhile but he's put on some decent size).
  17. Drizzt

New Baby SAL

Just arrived yesterday from exoticfishshop.net. Sorry for the bad pic. Bought my black wolf fish from Steve before and shipping was excellent as always.
  18. Drizzt

Yellowspot lungfish?

From exoticfishshop? I just got mine today. Really small, about 2-3 inches.
  19. Drizzt

New Black Wolf

Weird growth rates for these guys. The main thing is keeping it healthy.
  20. Drizzt

New Black Wolf

He seems fat and lazy right now. I'll be happy if he gets to at least 16".
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store