Search results

1. S

sevs in st. louis

aquaworld on gravois near grand
  2. S

possible to id?

thank you, any info other than what i found on pc?
  3. S

a few plecs from st louis

shadow, they are at aqua world. i have'nt been there since they got them in, but they look nice.
  4. S

possible to id?

not sure if this is a good enough pic to id from, but i thought i would give it a try. a friend sent this pic from a lfs in st louis and the owner is'nt sure what he has.
  5. S

a few plecs from st louis

a friend of mine sent me these pics from a lfs in st louis
  6. S

sevs in st. louis

a pic a friend of mine sent me from a lfs in st louis
  7. S

Paying taxes twice in CA

unemployment should'nt be taken out of your check at work. it is essentially an insurance your employer pays for. his rates are based on number of employees, hours worked, and amount of time/employees that draw from this insurance policy. it is your employers responsibility to pay this not...
  8. S

Female Festae-owner responsive????

that's an awful lot of fish for a 60 gal. you may want to re-thnk your stocking and go with a smaller cichlid, unless you are certain you will be upgrading. the festae i have is owner responsive, not as much as the parachromis i have though. they do grow extremely slow as well, so that would...
  9. S

Amphilophus margaritifer

ken that robertsoni is amazing!
  10. S

Amphilophus margaritifer

not sure where modest man came up with it, but i was reading in the burntbarsch bulletin (aca's official publication a perk of being a member) about it just this week.
  11. S

new puppy!

be consistent no matter what. these dogs live to please, so praise it when it does good and ignore it when it does'nt. they can't stand to be alone so the more time you spend with it the more it will understand what you want/expect and it will do it just to make you happy. btw give it plenty of...
  12. S

i'm wanting some plecos

i will look into it (the L091) keep the ideas coming
  13. S

German Rams, please tell me all I need to know!

i like to keep them with cardinal tetras. they both like their water about the same temp, i kept mine at about 82 deg. for bottom dwellers go with cory cats a couple should do. so 4 rams 10-12 cardinal tetras and a couple cories, add some plants and enjoy.
  14. S

How cold is it where you are?

0 with a windchill of 10-20 below
  15. S

i'm wanting some plecos

i think i'm gonna go with some L066 in the 300gal. still thinking about the 120, tell me about rubberlips.
  16. S

Hybrid judge

they are having a class for showing them. if they find a qualified judge they will be elgible for awards i think. if not they will be elgible for peoples choice. that is if i understand it correctly.
  17. S

i'm wanting some plecos

looking more for meat eaters, something to help with all the food that hits the bottom. i like the blue phantoms (not sure what they eat), queen abaresque, vampire plecos, or ..... give me some ideas. i don't want a 18 in. fish maybe more like 8-10 in. and out of the ordinary. i could go...
  18. S

i'm wanting some plecos

i just don't know which ones ha. i have two tanks that i want to add a pleco or two to. one is a 300 gal. acrylic, so i don't want anything that would destroy it. it is scratched a little as is, so i'm not too worried i just don't want to come home to a tank that looks like it had a grinder run...
  19. S

moving my monster silver to a real pond

what are the dimensions of the pond? what are the other inhabitants? if it's not too big a solar cover could deffinitely help.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store