Search results

1. Z

For Sale Selling breeding pair of oscars and several other fish.

Hey! I was looking at your add and notice I built that aquarium stand! Lol. Glad to see the tank and stand held up good ?
  2. Z

For Sale  Custom 370 gallon tank

I have my tank for sale. Please follow the link to see the Kijiji add. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-fish/leamington/370-gallon-aquarium/1427398666?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android
  3. Z

Want to Buy Looking for

Alligator gars are a dime a dozen. Really should not be kept as a pet however.
  4. Z

For Sale  P/U, Windsor ON. 210 gallon tank + stand

Aqueon tank. Dual overflows. Oak trim. 1/2" glass. Tank is in amazing shape, no scratches on the front glass. Stand has double doors, real solid. $500 firm. Come and get it. Bring friends to lift. 400lbs empty. Pick up only. Located near Windsor Ontario.
  5. Z

Ornate Monitor Enclosure Ideas 8x4x4

I would use a stock tank as a water bowl. These lizards like to swim. I also think the size of cage you want to build will be temporary. These lizards need more room.
  6. Z

(Varanus ornatus) Ornate "Nile" Monitor

I think Nile monitors are the most commonly kept of the monitors and most arnt cared for correctly.
  7. Z

Rainbow shark with read earedslider?

Just say no to fish when keeping a turtle.
  8. Z

Boa enjoying his new enclosure.

Thanks Edwardo First I get the plywood I want for the bottom, I used the cheapest. As you can see it does not matter as I cover it with linoleum flooring. Rolling pin is to help flatten the flooring and get out any air bubbles. I then trim the extra flooring hanging off the wood. The sides...
  9. Z

Corn snakes in Canada?

$35-thousands for a scale'ss. I am guessing you'll be getting one under $100. I don't think corn snakes are CITES, so it might be very possible to do this with little red tape.
  10. Z

Boa enjoying his new enclosure.

I have been wanting to finish my 3 tier stack of cages for awhile now. Luckily, the bottom on is complete and I was able to add my Anery boa to it. Cage is 48x30x24 tall. I was not happy with manufacturers making cages only 24" wide so this is why I made it myself. Heated by a 120watt, RBI heat...
  11. Z

ID please

I wouldn't care. That's a stunning fish!
  12. Z

MFK t-shirts??

Yeah I hope the store does open again. I'd like some decals for my tans. Maybe a shirt.
  13. Z

SCORE!!!! Awesome Curb Find.

Niiiiiiiiice!
  14. Z

23-24 inch lei update

Finally a real tank size for a fish like this. Well done!
  15. Z

Arowana in a 125 gallon?

I don't care if its 125, 150, 180 or 210. They are all to small. I don't understand why people care bout bare minimums. These fish need to be comfortable and love to move. Key word, MOVE. All to often I see these fish "pacing" tanks that are too small,makes me sick.
  16. Z

Turtle Sexing (And Breeding?)

"Just fine" is a point if view. No way will I ever agree with keeping carp and tropicals together. Just look up some of the issues the fish face. Easiest thing I can point out is diet. But that's just one. RES lay anywhere from 10-35+ eggs. No point in breeding them for just a couple babies...
  17. Z

I also see koi, pleco's and angel fish together? That is so wrong I don't know where to start. Koi are cold water carp that are fast moving and voracious. Angel fish are slow moving tropical fish. Pleco's latch onto slow moving fish. Not a good combo at all.
  18. Z

Yes males have long claws. He will "shuffle" them on a females. That is for breeding. Males reach maturity much smaller then a female would. I highly recommend not having then with a snapping turtle, that's a recipe for disaster. I do not recommend breeding RES. They are a dime a dozen and...
  19. Z

Abronia garminea Setup

Really cool setup with the foam and all.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store