Search results

1. Bderick67

2 jardini in one tank?

Yeah no real reason to worry about the RTC eating the jars. I'm sure your LFS will sell you as many as you need.
  2. Bderick67

2 jardini in one tank?

Looks like easy picking for that RTC
  3. Bderick67

Official 2015-2016 NFL thread

No, not at all. Just found the hypocrisy rather comical.
  4. Bderick67

LoL petition to get Vick removed from the Steelers. https://www.change.org/p/steelers-fans-say-no-to-michael-vick-on-the-pittsburgh-steelers-team
  5. Bderick67

Funny how so many people are morally opposed to Vick being on the team, yet they are fine with Big Ben and the multiple accusations of sexual assault. I guess they have a higher opinion of dogs then they do women.
  6. Bderick67

Let's Count to 200 Using Pictures

too slow
  7. Bderick67

Looks like the Bills are wanting to be the "bad boys" of the NFL. Quickly signing the Jawbreaker.
  8. Bderick67

question for exp silver aro owners

I'm telling you, you can't get any time out of a 180g tank once they are near or at 24". I am basing this on trying to keep two 24-25" silvers in a 180g. It's not just the top that is and issue. Silvers can do much damage to themselves ramming into the sides or the bottom of the tank, let alone...
  9. Bderick67

question for exp silver aro owners

Having three 24" silvers in a 180g tank is not going to work. That is unless your OK with them beating the crap out of themselves and each other when one of them is spooked. Silvers a very skittish by nature and easily spooked. With fish that size in a tank that small, one of them gets spooked...
  10. Bderick67

Brady is a tool and is only destroying his own character with his actions. Didn't like the guy but did have respect for him. Now that is gone too. All ready getting tired of the Tebow BS stories. NFL.com really, we needed a video and story about Tebow working out, Doing the same thing most all...
  11. Bderick67

Mariotta signed last week. How about Brady's suspension being upheld? Just glad he'll be back in time for Suh to break him in two. Looking forward to the Fins finishing their 50th season by winning SB50:D
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store