Search results

1. KNMG

Join 2 Wet Dry Filters together

I have a tank that I acquired fairly recently. 96x30x30. Still dialing my maintenance schedule and w/c routine. Previous owner has 2x 40 gallon wet dry filters joined with one 1.5 inch pipe. Also running an Fx6. Wet dry filters contain filter pads and bioballs. anything I can do to make this...
  2. KNMG

GIANT gouramis

That's a RTGG
  3. KNMG

Size potential

Wondering what strain of FH has the best potential for size? Want to acquire a "wet pet" for my 110 that can get big/bulky but nice color as well. Any tips on what types I should be looking at? Thanks
  4. KNMG

GIANT gouramis

That's kind of what I was thinking. The bullying has subsided for now. I made a divider so my Grey could get a break. Know it will only be a matter of time before it happens again. The tank is a 375. 96x30x30 I got greedy and figured if I over filtered that it would work. The Gold Gourami was a...
  5. KNMG

GIANT gouramis

My current Giant Gourami setup. Arowana and Oscars are gone. Have a Redtail Gourami as well now. Have a question for those who have multiple Giants and aggression. My Golden decided to start picking on the grey about 2 months ago. That lasted a couple weeks and it has been nice and peaceful. Now...
  6. KNMG

lungfish Vendors

Anyone know of reputable online sellers that get Lungs regularly? Looking for a smaller African species. Thanks for any help.
  7. KNMG

Good Vendor to Find Archara Cat

Looking to find a Marbled Archara Cat. Lost my big guy this winter and really want to find another. Any tips on a specific vendor to check with? Thanks for any help
  8. KNMG

WTB | Archara Cat Wanted | $25-50$?? | Seattle, Wa | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Archara Cat Wanted What are your prices?: 25-50$?? Where are you located?: Seattle, Wa Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Looking for an Archara Catfish. Anybody know a vendors to check with? Thanks...
  9. KNMG

GIANT gouramis

My growing GG Gang. All get along well. Small tantrums but nothing terrible. Normal Grey GG is about 15inches and the Gold is 16-17inches. Redtail GG is the newest addition and about 12inches. Tankmates include 3x Polypterus Endlicheri, 1x P.Delzhi, Lone Pacu, Oscar and a Silver Dollar. Tank Is...
  10. KNMG

375 filtration help

Recently acquired a used 375 for a good price. Has been setup for about a month. Think my filtration setup is lacking and need help. Its not drilled with 2 HOB overflows connected to sumps and an FX5. The guy I got the setup from has 2x 40 gallon sumps joined with a pvc pipe. I dont think I'm...
  11. KNMG

WTB | Bichirs | $150 | Tacoma, Wa | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Bichirs What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: Tacoma, Wa Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Looking specifically for anybody that has any Congicus, Endlicheri, Ornates. Not little guys but...
  12. KNMG

Where to buy online?

Been able to acquire my Bichir group locally and have been lucky to not have to have anything shipped, but finding a Congicus has proved impossible here in Pacific Northwest. I've emailed Toyin multiple times and haven't gotten a reply!! Anybody know where I could source one? Or 2? Any help...
  13. KNMG

Arowana - 150 Gallon Planted aquarium setup

very nice set up.
  14. KNMG

Ctenopoma in 30 gallon tank?

Thanks guys!!! Now I'm hooked on these guys and have an excuse to get a planted 45 up and running.
  15. KNMG

Ornate Bichir

Have 10-12 inch Ornate that needs to go. Very pretty. Eats tilapia, pellets...anything really. 75$ obo Pickup in Tacoma area
  16. KNMG

MIDAS MIDAS EVERYWHERE! rescued breeding group.

Great score! Love your Tilapia as well.
  17. KNMG

90gal. D.i.y. Turtle topper setup

Nice and clean! Good job
  18. KNMG

BANE my 13'' Oscar just died

He was a great looking O! Nice job on the great life you provided.
  19. KNMG

share the king of your tank!

Sherman my goofy and bipolar Midas. Named after the tank. Recently decided he would only allow Bichirs in his tank.
  20. KNMG

Anyone own alligator snapper

I have two Alligator Snappers. One is about 9 years old, 16 inches and about 35 lbs. Had her since she was a hatchling. Spring through summer she lives in my backyard pond. Fall and winter I move her to a stock tub in my garage. Also have a little Golden Shell that I acquired this year. He...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store