Search results

1. V

Red-footed tortoise

i honestly didnt read through this whole thing but my reds will eat guava and papaya over anything else in there enclosure...i definately regulate there sweet intake to greens to protein and think that is a wise choice.
  2. V

How much is a 2-3 year old Cherry Red Foot Tortoise worth?

hmmm they are pretty much free if you want to donate it to me and ill cover shipping :)...he can hang out with my two redfoots.
  3. V

HUGE

damn that thing is huge!
  4. V

Dragon Knife Fish

ahh i came here as I have been wanting a knife fish but now that youve mentioned fire eel i want one of those...
  5. V

Turtles PLEASE HELP!

haha by the question any hatchling/juvenile of 2 inches or smaller could live in there till you upgrade...but in all seriousness I would say musk turtle and then up grade as it grows due to it being a relatively small turtle to begin with it will be ok in that tank for a while till you figure...
  6. V

Clown knife feeding

I fed my adult every other day...vary what you feed as well ( dont constantly feed feeders...most lfs dont have best quality feeders)
  7. V

What is it?

Haha it has been a while but its good to be back...now that Im set up in my new location I can rebuild my kingdom
  8. V

What is it?

located in SoCal...and yes i do believe it is an alligator lizard as well. thanks guys
  9. V

What is it?

Found this little guy outside my work today. Took him up to a vet he seemed to have a broken leg but was wondering what he was...Tegu?
  10. V

Razorback Musk HELP!

agreed...if he hasnt seen a reptile vet yet...what are you waiting for...we cant determine illness online...plus it is obvious all specimen who came in the bunch are probably affected or infected...
  11. V

Newbie to Turtles

all i can say is take a look at the info out on the turt's your getting and look at the size of the enclosure. The biggest problem i see with turtles at work are uncleaned cramp enclosures. Note: turtles are poop machines... cant wait for flicks
  12. V

Post Your Largest Reptiles And Amphibians

that black and whit tegu is beautiful...i really like the redfoot and sulcata sharing a salad portion...
  13. V

up graded the maps tank

i actually really like the way you set that tank up for the lil guy its nice and simple to clean...good job
  14. V

do RES like current

i enjoy indoor ponds post pics of the pond when your done with it...and your questions answered but no they dont really like currents...i answered again anyway.
  15. V

tortoise info

you shouldnt rush in to tortoise buying. think about where you live and the realistic space you have for the torts...especially since your considering buying two. Research throught the popular torts people have mentioned and that way its more likely for you to make a responsible decsion for you...
  16. V

my new turtle just so I can fit in around here

thats an awesome lil photoshop job they did
  17. V

Sliders are really boring arent they

im not into sliders i do like the looks of the blue eyed and lemons how ever i am not a fan of breeding sliders for the genetic/pigment mutations as no real studies have been done to see if their are health related issues linked to these mutations and if it turns out that their are health...
  18. V

Guess what kind of Reptile

go for it coura...and my bad vicous i didnt know it was used already...
  19. V

so here it is i doubt its to hard but i like the picture...
  20. V

be patient guys im looking for a good one...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store